Patriots in a blowout

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Tuna, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Yo JB07, where is the signature, you taking back the bet we made already, be a man.

Just cause Mike Vick sucks, dont be ashamed of it, it's the truth.

2. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Haha, I kept it long enough. I cant look at it any longer. Now in all fairness if you would have stated during the bet how long it would have to be kept on there then I would have kept it the full length, but how fair is it that you choose the length of time I keep it there after you have already won! Forget that man. I kept it long enough to be ashamed of myself to have that garbage on my signature.

P.S. Atleast Vick doesnt have a choking problem. McNabb must love the deep throat huh!? :cheesey:

P.S.S. If you were any other fan besides Eagles I also would have kept it regardless.

3. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

You know what, Vick will never get close enough to the Super Bowl to even get a chance to choke. Face it, he will NEVER win anything. The guy just simply CANNOT throw the ball. Last time I checked, QB should at least be able to throw for average of atleast 200 yds per game, Vick was at around 150 per game, thats abysmal. Sure, he can run the ball, but when it comes to playing anyone with a half decent defense he cant do anything. No wonder in that picture it looks like he's falling over, cause he spends more time on his back then a $5 whore.

4. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Are you getting all upset now because McNabb choked yet again and this time in the biggest game possible? I understand you're bitter and everything but no need to get so worked up. Say what you want about Vick, but he doesnt have the experience McNabb does, nor the offense infront of him. When you admit he's a choker, then everything will be just fine.

P.S. Since your eye sight isnt so great because you're blinded by the Eagles, in that picture it looks like he is running not almost falling over.

By the way is McNabb choking in this picture? It looks like it to me.
    [​IMG]

5. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

It says a lot about you JB, when you make a bet and lose and not hold up your end of the bargain. Sad...just plain sad

Look at BF1, I may not always agree with him. Atleast he's been wearing that Bucs icon for god knows how long. Be a man JB, not a little b*tch. But then again, you are from Canada and for some god unknown reason you are a Falcons fan, what else could I expect from you.

6. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

It doesnt say anything about me as a person, you dont know me nor do I care what you think. I made a bet and did hold up my end I put that shit in my signature you never said how long I had to keep it prior to the Eagles winning thats your problem not mine so dont whine about it now. Ok and man really the Canada comments are getting really old now, because you have nothing more intelligent to say obviously. Haha and the best part about it is that everytime its brought up I laugh because I lived most of my life in the States and was born American so I guess its just an American thing huh? If anyone is a little bitch its you, cant deal with the fact that your QB chokes so you bring in nationality, grow up man. You arent even man enough to admit to something you know is true. Is that an American ignorance or just people who like the Philadelphia Eagles?

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Dont even bother replying to that last post either, because I'm done having this argument with you. We were talking about McNabb and Vick then somehow Canada came into the arguement for whatever reason. I refuse to argue with someone who has ignorance instead of intelligence.

End of discussion.

8. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Because I am SICK and TIRED of hearing you repeating the same stuff over and over and over again without any justification. Saying that McNabb choked si just not true. You are not looking at any other phases of the game, and just concentrating on one phase. They had TWENTY THREE rushing yards when the game mattered, the defense gave up 10 points in the 4th quarter, LJ Smith fumbled on the 5 yard line, they could not execute an onside kick..etc... And, the Pats played a great defensive game.

9. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Hey, E4L and JustBry, cool it. If you need to take some time to step away from the forums, do so, but don't make the rest of us suffer through your arguments.

10. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

wait, what was the bet? did he ecer give you alength of time for the sig?

11. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Because I am SICK and TIRED of hearing you repeating the same stuff over and over and over again without any justification. Saying that McNabb choked si just not true. You are not looking at any other phases of the game, and just concentrating on one phase. They had TWENTY THREE rushing yards when the game mattered, the defense gave up 10 points in the 4th quarter, LJ Smith fumbled on the 5 yard line, they could not execute an onside kick..etc... And, the Pats played a great defensive game.</div>

Yes and I'm sick and tired of hearing your lame ass excuses for why the Eagles lose important games that many years in a row! What you're sick of is everyone saying McNabb chokes not just me, just as everyone has an issue with Vick's ability to pass and all the rest of the problems they have with him and I have to listen to them all the time too. Just get over it, its not going to just go away, people have opinions deal with them and dont bring anything else into the arguements that have no place being there.

12. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>wait, what was the bet? did he ecer give you alength of time for the sig?</div>

To answer your question the bet was if the Eagles beat the Falcons I would have to change my signature to whatever he wanted, and I did so for long enough. When we made the bet before the game he never once said how long it would have to be left on there, so I took it down and this is how the whole thing got started. Its stupid though.

13. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

Just bry you need to go ahead and be quiet because the fact that your team lost to us gives you no right to say anything. No donovan did not chocke it was a team effort everybody played. Mcnabb did not do as good as i thought but neither did brady. Hell you can also say that Vick chocked right Bry. I realy dont care what you guys say because realy eagles are the second best team in the nfl so you can run your mouths all you want but you know you would ive anything to see your team in the superbowl. I have waited 9 years for this and i got it. Now the next step is winning the superbowl.

14. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Honestly guys, I don't have the patience for this discussion to continue much longer. Talk football all you like, debate whether or not McNabb choked, Vick choked, or whatever. Debate whether or not you should be wearing another person's avatar or not. I don't care.

But do not disrespect these forums, the other members of this forum, and myself by wasting our time (and my webspace and bandwidth) with personal attacks on each other. Take a break from posting on this thread. Talk about another subject. Do anything to gain some perspective...

I know everyone here is a classy person...thats why this is the best NFL forum on the Internet. Let's try to keep it that way, alright?

15. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Yes SIR, Mr. Vikingfan!!!

16. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

Vick sucks, discuss

17. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just bry you need to go ahead and be quiet because the fact that your team lost to us gives you no right to say anything. No donovan did not chocke it was a team effort everybody played. Mcnabb did not do as good as i thought but neither did brady. Hell you can also say that Vick chocked right Bry. I realy dont care what you guys say because realy eagles are the second best team in the nfl so you can run your mouths all you want but you know you would ive anything to see your team in the superbowl. I have waited 9 years for this and i got it. Now the next step is winning the superbowl.</div>

Are you for real? First of all. The Eagles beat the Falcons yes big deal I still have every right to say what I did, they won a game so what its one game. Second. I have already previously admitted that Vick choked in that game, so when you guys can handle admitting it too you let me know until then this is over. This wasnt even your arguement to step into so you and the rest of your Eagles posse can be quiet too.

VF, sorry I'm done now.

18. T.Oforphil81

Well no but you adressed it as eagles fans so this is my argument. You are talking about the team that i like. I was just messing with you when i said vick chocked you can never put that kind of a blame on one guy he was not the only one out there. Some eagles were droping the ball in the super bowl and our defense gave up some points. Okay i give you the fact that Mcnabb did not do as good as he could. But some people were droping passes. And there were some mised calls by the refs it was not Mcnabbs fault. I am going to drop it here and now and say that atleast we made it. Atleast Mcnabb was in the superbowl. So say what you want but it wont fase me. And what do you mean only 1 game. Vick got mested up in about 4 games. There was the 2 times agianst us. And then the falcons lost to 2 teams that did not even qualify for the playoffs KC, and TB so what do you have to say about that. And i will give you that you can loose some games but they lost misribley in all them games.

19. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

They were very bad games played by the whole team against KC and TB. Theres no reason why they should have lost by that much especially to TB who we beat during the regular season too. Sure Vick has his good games and his bad but when I say one game I was talking about 1 important game relevant to McNabbs 4. When you say a QB choked it doesnt mean the whole loss has to automatically be labelled his fault but he still choked and took some of the blame for it. Its what happened to Vick in the NFC Championship game and what happened to McNabb in the SB.

20. T.Oforphil81

look like you said it was 1 game you have to remember this was mcnabbs first SB. He acttually did pretty good. Vick did not do good in his 1st NFC championship and Mcnabb did not do as good in the SB. So this is it from now on you can say what you whant i am nevr coming back to this post so i will leave you with this The eagles are better than any team in the NFC. Patriots are better than any team in the AFC. And overall the patriots are the best. Eagles come in second of course.