Payton refuses to sign with bucks

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by Truemaster14, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">bucks have a young team with ford, mason, thomas (i'm surprised he's still here) & haislap. they've definately gone the rebuilding direction. this team could end up with the worst record in the league. the are clippers of the east at this point.</div>I don't know about that. They look okay to me. They have veteran leadership with Kukoc (36) and Mason (34). Then they have Joe Smith. This team doesn't look too bad to me. At least not worse than the Chicago Bulls will be.

2. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The bucks are going to really suck. They will be in the lottery. TJ will be starting and who will be his backup?

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Spartanfan2003":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">bucks have a young team with ford, mason, thomas (i'm surprised he's still here) & haislap. they've definately gone the rebuilding direction. this team could end up with the worst record in the league. the are clippers of the east at this point.</div>I don't know about that. They look okay to me. They have veteran leadership with Kukoc (36) and Mason (34). Then they have Joe Smith. This team doesn't look too bad to me. At least not worse than the Chicago Bulls will be.</div>

bucks will be worse than the bulls, IMO.

4. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Spartanfan2003":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">bucks have a young team with ford, mason, thomas (i'm surprised he's still here) & haislap. they've definately gone the rebuilding direction. this team could end up with the worst record in the league. the are clippers of the east at this point.</div>I don't know about that. They look okay to me. They have veteran leadership with Kukoc (36) and Mason (34). Then they have Joe Smith. This team doesn't look too bad to me. At least not worse than the Chicago Bulls will be.</div>
    :shock: The Bucks will be a lottery team. The Bulls have a very good chance of making the playoffs... so I don't see how the Bulls can be worse :roll:

5. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

why in a million years would he want to even consider signing ,the nerve of them to ask if he'd resign,he'd prob jump off a cliff sooner that resign,itsring time now ,no one,if he resigned to a go no where team at least for a good few years anyway,hed be remembered as a great player,but never achieved a ring

6. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "slamduncan21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Spartanfan2003":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "shapecity":</div><div class="quote_post">bucks have a young team with ford, mason, thomas (i'm surprised he's still here) & haislap. they've definately gone the rebuilding direction. this team could end up with the worst record in the league. the are clippers of the east at this point.</div>I don't know about that. They look okay to me. They have veteran leadership with Kukoc (36) and Mason (34). Then they have Joe Smith. This team doesn't look too bad to me. At least not worse than the Chicago Bulls will be.</div>
    :shock: The Bucks will be a lottery team. The Bulls have a very good chance of making the playoffs... so I don't see how the Bulls can be worse :roll:</div>Teams that have a better chance than the Bulls of making the playoffs -

Ah, never mind. I don't feel like writting down all 28 other teams

7. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

and now we know why he refused ... lakers!!!