Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by jkidd51524, May 23, 2006.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

Yeah, and I was the official Suns in 6,7 or Mavs in 7 guy around here, lol. Got to cross one off. I really hope we get another Game 7 even though I think the Mavs will take it. [​IMG] This is the year for our first championship and if we can't take it it'll really hurt. No Detroit or San Antonio, the only teams I though could beat a healthy Suns team. ARRGH!!!!!!!!! Well, there's always next year. Enjoy your championship Dallas.

2. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

Hey, the Mavs are beating the team in front of them, they can't help it if Amare is hurt...I still think the Mavs next year, will improve just as much as the Suns will just adding Amare...The team playing together for 2 years, and the progression of Harris and Howard, and Dirk's ever increasing game will make the Mavs even better next year.

3. ASUFan22

I mean even with Raja healthy, but it doesen't matter now. If Amare is 100% or at least 90% I don't think any team can stop us but that depends on the off-season. They might have to make some cap room and I hope we can get a decent back-up point guard. If we don't I think we might lose in the WCF again to whoever... Nash can't carry the team on his hurt back anymore. Gary Payton would've been a great pick-up for this year. I wanted him, but oh well...I do think a very nice rivalry is starting though right here. Since Nash came here last year. Should be fun playing against you guys again next year.

4. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>If Amare is 100% or at least 90% I don't think any team can stop us but that depends on the off-season.</div> That's an arrogrant attitude. I'm willing to bet you Suns won't win it next year.

5. ASUFan22

I'm not calling them the champions yet. This year I think that definetly would have been true but a lot can change and I'm worried about Stoudemire. Not just his health but his attitude also. Right now though I think you guys deserve it if you win.

6. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

If Amare comes back 100% next year I like the suns chances of winning it all. The mavs and spurs will probably meet in second round again while the Suns get the easier team. They almost did it this year but Dirk decided to go off for 50. :closedeyes:

7. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

Yeah, that damn playoff seeding issue will still screw the Mavs/Spurs and let the Suns walk to the WCF.

8. MV7

MV7 BBW Member

I think the Mavs will win the series.

9. Waqas

Waqas Member

We're having this kinda party thing so like while the parents are downstairs, this comp. will be used for those little kids who wanna play ROM's, lol, the other will be for Civilization IV, and both of my TV's will have THE GAME ON!!AND RADIO WILL HAVE THE GAME ON!!MAVS NIGHT

10. ASUFan22

Finally! Okay, well I'm pretty sure they are changing the playoff seedings and making it by record mostly which is the right way. I heard something about that... Also, the Suns didn't have a cakewalk to the WCF. The Clippers are a tough team and the Lakers can be too if you play without your best interior defender. The Suns gave up 8 more ppg without Thomas in the regular season and they still could beat those teams without him. It was easier than what the Mavs had I admit, but it wasn't very easy at all.Thank goodness it's working again! Yay!

11. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

I think the seeding issue will be resolved over this off-season. The Spurs, Mavs, Grizzlies, and Clippers should all want it changed, but I don't know. We'll see. I recall the Commish saying something about it being on the agenda for rules changes... I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

12. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

There is plans on changing the seeding next year. Just pure win-loose on how you are ranked in the playoffs. Geting 4th seed was crap. Suns deserve to play Spurs in the playoffs next year

13. mavsfan1000

Refs are terrible so far in this game. Terry and Harris getting screwed on calls. Phoenix loving all the calls they are getting I'm sure. This is bullsh**.

14. ASUFan22

They are calling those on both sides. Suns have 4 guys with 3 fouls, no one is loving it. I didn't know touching Dirk's jersey when he has his back to you is a foul. [​IMG]

15. mavsfan1000

I think Terry and Harris mean more than Phoenix's foul trouble. Daniels as a point guard is not a pretty sight. Terry is crucial to the mavs offense.

16. ASUFan22

You guys have more depth. Kurt can't play, Raja looks like he's at 50% and we got 4 guys in foul trouble. That's not good at all. Especially for Diaw. At least Nash is fine, but we can't go into overtime. The Suns finished the 2nd quarter pretty bad too. AHHHH!!

17. melo

melo Magic

I cannot believe this is a 4 point game :dunno:HAHAHA, THE SUNS CHOKED. CHOKE JOBS[​IMG]

18. pistonz4life

pistonz4life BBW Elite Member

MAVS=WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!

19. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericksill be rooting for them against miamiwhat can i say exceptamazing comeback :happy0144:

20. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melo_061 @ Jun 3 2006, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I cannot believe this is a 4 point game :dunno:HAHAHA, THE SUNS CHOKED. CHOKE JOBS[​IMG]</div>You're laughing at the Suns after giving up a 3-1 lead? [​IMG] You are the last person that can say anything about that. Good job Mavericks, the Suns just didn't have enough in them. Dallas wanted it more. It's too bad Raja started to get his shooting back when it didn't matter. [​IMG] I have a feeling though that this is going to be a very nice rivalry in the next few years. Good luck in the Finals. I'm not sure who to root for yet, but I think it's going to be a boring 5-game series with the Mavericks winning. Just put Howard on Wade and run and you guys might even sweep, lol. Enjoy the first championship.And before this series I said I'd be proud of the Suns no matter what. They surprised many people this year and I just loved this team.