Phoenix Suns VS Los Angeles Lakers

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Apr 19, 2006.

1. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pistonfan11 @ May 5 2006, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Tim Thomas hit two clutch shot in the fourth and OT. After each one he miocked Kobe. I wouldn't be suprised to see Kobe drop a huge number in game 7, whether or not the Lakers win it I am not sure.</div>How did he mock him? That hand in front of his face? That's what he always does when he's shooting well, it wasn't mocking Kobe, I saw him do it before Kobe ever did???I also think if we win this one we will lose to the Clippers. If we had Kurt for the first two series we would have already won this one and had a shot to reach the Finals. Without him Kwame has taken advantage of the big hole in our defense and the Clippers front court is much better than the Lakers. We'd be lucky to get to 6 games against them but we will see.

2. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Man, it'd be a big shame if the Lakers lose tonight. They had a 3-1 series lead over Phoenix and they just blow it and allow the Suns to come back and win the series. They would look back on this and say, "Man, we had so many chances to just take that series." Hopefully, thats not the case. But its going to be tough grabbing Game 7 in Phoenix.

3. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ May 5 2006, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, it'd be a big shame if the Lakers lose tonight. They had a 3-1 series lead over Phoenix and they just blow it and allow the Suns to come back and win the series. They would look back on this and say, "Man, we had so many chances to just take that series." Hopefully, thats not the case. But its going to be tough grabbing Game 7 in Phoenix.</div>It would be a shame if the Suns lose this game after putting all this effort to force a 7th game. They should've won game 4 and found a way to lose it. I'm rooting for the suns and hopefully they beat the lakers. A Lakers/Clippers series would be boring. :thumbdn1:

4. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

I don't think the Lakers can pull this one,at home vs the Suns is a tough match especially after losing last game.The Lakers need to stop the Suns from running and keep it at a half-court game and pound the ball inside.

5. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArizonaFan @ May 5 2006, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How did he mock him? That hand in front of his face? That's what he always does when he's shooting well, it wasn't mocking Kobe, I saw him do it before Kobe ever did???</div>Tim Thomas mocked Kobe by pulling the left side of his jersey to expose his chest to show how much heart he had, like Kobe did after he hit the game winning shot in Game 4. You couldn't really see it too well with the camera angle that was used, but he did mock Kobe.The hand in front of the face thing is something a wrestler does... from what I've heard.

6. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

7. ASUFan22

Bigmo, TT said he did it because it was in a rap song, lol.

8. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArizonaFan @ May 5 2006, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Bigmo, TT said he did it because it was in a rap song, lol.</div>Yeah, but a friend of mine (who is a big wrestling fan) said that a wrestler named John Cena started doing it, and then it started spreading. I've seen it in a G-Unit video... maybe that was where Tim Thomas saw it, but it started in the wrestling business.

9. DaCaliHustla50

DaCaliHustla50 BBW Elite Member

The Lakers had this series in their pocket and they just let the Suns take it away. They were up 3 and all they had to do was guard the 3 point line, they were lucky Steve Nash didn't make the wide open 3 pointer, but then they don't get the rebound and when Tim Thomas gets the ball Kwame just flies by without a foul. The Lakers deserve to lose the series with that horrible show of defense.

10. melo

melo Magic

This is nice, everyone is expecting the suns to win. Underdogs again, i like it.

11. ASUFan22

Not everybody. It's pretty even right now. [​IMG] And I won't say anything because I have now learned that the fans that brag most ALWAYS lose. Unless of course one team is much, much, much better than the other. Like the Spurs vs. a Hawks team without Joe Johnson or Al Harrington. :P

12. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

even with those 2 theyre not that great.But I get the point.Actually, whenever I lose hope in the Lakers, they winAnd whn I expect them to win, the usually lose.So um... go suns!

13. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

I know what game I will be watching tonight. Should be a terrific game! Look for a great game in Odom. I think Odom and Bryant will play terrific. As long as Marion's defense isn't at 100%.

14. Milgod

Milgod BBW Member

Can't see the Suns not advancing to be honest. They have the momentum now, and Bell will be back with a vengence.Also, to any UK based fans reading this - do you know if the game will be shown on any channels here?

15. Sham

Sham BBW Member

I can't wait for this game to come on. Not only is it on TNT, but it's on local TV!! Anyway, damn, i said the Suns are done for and now they've come back 2 games in a row. The Suns are at full force and i c them beating LAL. I say it will go down 2 the wire for sure.

16. melo

melo Magic

Game over, we decided not to play D and everyone disappeared.Good series suns, you deserved it

17. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Wow...just wow, the Lakers had this in 5 or 6 games but then they totally blow it. What a choke job there. Give props to Phoenix for not hanging their heads down after Kobe's game-winner.