Pick your teams for Fan Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Chaintime, Oct 30, 2005.

1. gopackers4

gopackers4 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Ok I'll pick Pack and Bills. haha sorry about the edit I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this or not.

2. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Vikings and Bears [​IMG]

3. iknobaer

iknobaer NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Oct 30 2005, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iknobaer @ Oct 30 2005, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> BS I CALLED the 9ers in the original thread, I better get them. I also called the Colts and/or Lions</div>You can have them. It doesn't matter to me I just picked a random team. </div> ok cool, so 49ers and Texans [​IMG]

4. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

What is this for again?

5. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

So, when is this going to happen?

6. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

When all the teams are finished. I'm making a big rule. If there is REALLY REALLY unrealistic pick I will just do it, for example.Iknowbaer: With the 1st pick the 49ers pick Mike Haas. WR. oregon stateso make them a good pick, if you need help hit me up at bluedevilscbwr.

7. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Are we going to get like a list of who declared and who didnt to choose from cause theres alot of 'maybe' they will declare type players and it could be a long draft if we had everyone declare. [​IMG]

8. BoLTz21

How is this going to work? We're going to fill EVERY Position on the team? Do you all honestly know atleast 1 player at every position?This just seems like a farfetched idea to me, too many things left unexplained.

9. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I'll take Bengals and Colts

10. ortiz34

ortiz34 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Nov 1 2005, 12:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How is this going to work? We're going to fill EVERY Position on the team? Do you all honestly know atleast 1 player at every position?This just seems like a farfetched idea to me, too many things left unexplained.</div> I agree. How many rounds is this?

11. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ortiz34 @ Nov 1 2005, 12:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Nov 1 2005, 12:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> How is this going to work? We're going to fill EVERY Position on the team? Do you all honestly know atleast 1 player at every position?This just seems like a farfetched idea to me, too many things left unexplained.</div>I agree. How many rounds is this? </div> First round of NFL Draft. College players, not pro. [​IMG]

12. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

wat is this?

13. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

We have 8 slots left. How about everyone can pick 1 more so it speeds up?I'll take New Orleans Saints if so.

14. BoLTz21

I hate to be a negative nancy but I don't see this thing working. [​IMG]

15. European-Star

European-Star NFLC nflcentral.net Member

wow some of you guys have no common sense. this isnt madden its not like fantasy draft on madden. ur the GM(pretend) of the PRo football team, and ur picking from college players that are coming out in 06, its like a mock draft, but we all do it. no get it? good... lets get this shirt started

16. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreasedLightning @ Nov 3 2005, 05:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>We have 8 slots left. How about everyone can pick 1 more so it speeds up?I'll take New Orleans Saints if so.</div> I'll take the other Denver pick [​IMG]

17. BoLTz21

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (European-Star @ Nov 3 2005, 01:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow some of you guys have no common sense. this isnt madden its not like fantasy draft on madden. ur the GM(pretend) of the PRo football team, and ur picking from college players that are coming out in 06, its like a mock draft, but we all do it. no get it? good... lets get this shirt started</div>No S*** Sherlock, I think everyone understands the meaning of the word DRAFT. But do you honestly know each and every player/position to draft out of the College Class this coming Draft? Aside from Matt Leinart, Vince Young & Reggie Bush I bet you don't know who the f*** to draft for your Kicker or Defensive Tackle? Lets be realistic here, you probably know like 10-15 college players tops and even if you did know an entire teams worth of College players what happenes after you draft? Are we going to have some kind of simulation to see how these teams perform? No..This is pointless.<span style="color:red">WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE-VEN0M</span>

18. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

yo dude watch your language, and if you don't wanna be a part of this then don't say anything at all.

19. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

I smell a suspension coming on [​IMG]

20. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Why would you signup for this if you didn't know about collage football? I can name most of the Gopher team. And at least 50 other players. Plus I can find tons of player rankings and reserch it. That's what makes it fun. Do NFL Gm's know every player coming for the draft. Ask yourself that. No. They don't watch tons of games. They reserch them from scout information which is probly indexed on a computer and lots of it availible online for the genral public.