Pick your teams for Fan Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Chaintime, Oct 30, 2005.

1. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Nov 3 2005, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I smell a suspension coming on [​IMG]</div> I'm shaking in my cyber boots.

2. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Nov 3 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Nov 3 2005, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I smell a suspension coming on [​IMG]</div>I'm shaking in my cyber boots. </div> Ha ha [​IMG]

3. European-Star

European-Star NFLC nflcentral.net Member

first of all? calm down , i was explaining to some people who didnt get it, it wasnt directed to you, now sit down.and Yes I know college football and I know what the needs are for the teams i picked, and is it so hard to find out whos a better DT or K .. its called research... for god sakes u act like your 10 years old, and can't do anything for your self, everything has to be handed to you.This is for fun, it doesnt have to be exact, its imaganiry..

4. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Nov 3 2005, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Nov 3 2005, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I smell a suspension coming on [​IMG]</div>I'm shaking in my cyber boots. </div>That's not funny [​IMG] When you curse off on this site you bring yourself and the forum down. Stop.

5. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Christ you guys act like your parents shelter(ed) you as a kid.I don't know anyone around my age that can go through a day in their life without hearing or seeing a curse word.It's just a word.I can make up a word right now and call it a curse word, does that make it bad?Kiss My Framboozlebop if you don't like it.There, that's a new curse word I just made up, be offended.

6. European-Star

European-Star NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i never said stop cursing, i curs.. tons of times, if u read any of my mad posts, i have cursed.I said calm down, your acting up for no reason..

7. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (European-Star @ Nov 3 2005, 06:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>first of all? calm down , i was explaining to some people who didnt get it, it wasnt directed to you, now sit down.and Yes I know college football and I know what the needs are for the teams i picked, and is it so hard to find out whos a better DT or K .. its called research... for god sakes u act like your 10 years old, and can't do anything for your self, everything has to be handed to you.This is for fun, it doesnt have to be exact, its imaganiry..</div> European Star is exactly right. Just go to ESPN.com and click the NCAAF link. It will take you to a site that has all of the stats for the players and teams. If you aren't satisfied with that go to google and search some teams or w/e. Don't act like you don't know how to use a computer and I'm teling you to stop cursing for your own good. I don't want to see anyone get a suspension or banned.

8. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Nov 3 2005, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Christ you guys act like your parents shelter(ed) you as a kid.I don't know anyone around my age that can go through a day in their life without hearing or seeing a curse word.It's just a word.I can make up a word right now and call it a curse word, does that make it bad?Kiss My Framboozlebop if you don't like it.There, that's a new curse word I just made up, be offended.</div> I don't care if you curse every day, most people do. There is just no good reason to do it on the forums.

9. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

done, i'll make another thread JUST for the GM's picks. This is going to be 2 rounds, after round 1 I will make a new order. Check the other thread.

10. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Ill take the Cleveland Handz since you have like 6 teams. [​IMG]

11. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

Okay thanks a lot man. Thanks for helping!