piston championship last year.. a fluke?

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by hungi1115, Jun 13, 2005.

1. MUman

MUman JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">well, u could clearly see that the piston's are not a championship team vs. the spurs(but i wish they win this series...damn cherry picker) . miami shoulda been in teh finals with the spurs</div>

I believe the term "cherry picker" is a racist slur that is used to denote people of latin descent, (i.e. Ginobili and also ME). I'm pretty offended by that type of trash and I can't believe any of the mods have picked up on it yet. Nevertheless, it wasn't a fluke for the Pistons winning last year and it won't be a fluke when the "cherry picker" helps his team close off this series this year.

2. hungi1115

hungi1115 JBB JustBBall Member

comon now... i not racist or anything. if i offened any1, i am very sry

3. NSavic

NSavic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">comon now... i not racist or anything. if i offened any1, i am very sry</div>

I can't believe the things i am reading from some fans.

How in the hell was it a fluke>? Just because they arent able to win all the games in this series that does not take away from anything they did last year.

Instead of saying it was a fluke and thats it, explain why you think it was a fluke and then maybe i wont think you are such idiots.

PS: i also agree they got lucky in the miami series when miami got the injury bug.

4. Sheed 36

Sheed 36 JBB JustBBall Member

A fluke?You can fluke 1 or 2 wins..but you can't fluke 16..Give them the respect they deserve

5. DaAnswer3

DaAnswer3 JBB JustBBall Member

hungi1115

Looks like it's time to eat your words kid Kobe Laker fan really just keep your mouth shut next time. An props to the Pistons an there fans for having to put up with garbage like this. You guys have my respect and I hope you guys bring it home for the East this year. An hungi never post again and if you do stay in the Laker part of the board thanx take your time taking your foot out of your mouth buddy.[​IMG]

6. hungi1115

wow, duncan had an off night and u'll own words after they lose...lol

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">wow, duncan had an off night and u'll own words after they lose...lol</div>

[​IMG] Wether Pistons lose is not the main thing here. You posted this garbage thread after Pistons were down 2-0 now It's 2-2 and the Pistons are making you look even worse than you did at the start. You are clearly nothing but a troll and clear still angry about last year. Afterall the Pistons were the main reason Kobe is now on his own instead of having a 300 pound monster by his side.

8. hungi1115

and u wanna bet the spurs are gonna win this series??

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">and u wanna bet the spurs are gonna win this series??</div>

If I was a betting man I would certainly not put any money of the Spurs right now. They look completely out of snyc and have no answer right now for the Pistons defense. I have always questioned the Spurs mental toughness. It is the only thing I can bash them for over the years. That mental toughness will be tested big time over the next 2 or 3 games to end this series. Reguardless of who wins this series, It has been a hard fought series and both teams are deserving champions no matter what people like you seem to think.

I fail to see why you are so interested in the Pistons other than the fact you want to see the team that destroyed your team fail and the same team that basically broke up the Lakers. Time for you to move on.

10. Sheed 36

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">and u wanna bet the spurs are gonna win this series??</div>

I do..I'll tell you what..If spurs win, I will banish this account. If Pistons win, you have to get rid of yours. So if Pistons win, you give me your password and I change it to somethin gibberish, and basically your account is done. If spurs win, I'll give you my password. Or if Allnet would like, he could jus ban the loser, if you were to agree. What do you say?

11. Martin

Martin Back from retirement

It wasn't a fluke,they did their thing against the Lakers.
    They sure are the luckiest team,they beat an injured Pacers team to get to the finals,then they beat the Heat to get into finals this year so this shows they have luck but they are doing their thing again against the Spurs.
    Being 0-2 and getting it even against a team like the Spurs are show it ain't a fluke.

12. hungi1115

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">I do..I'll tell you what..If spurs win, I will banish this account. If Pistons win, you have to get rid of yours. So if Pistons win, you give me your password and I change it to somethin gibberish, and basically your account is done. If spurs win, I'll give you my password. Or if Allnet would like, he could jus ban the loser, if you were to agree. What do you say?</div>

ok sure, just get ready to get ur acccount taken [​IMG]

13. Sheed 36

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">ok sure, just get ready to get ur acccount taken [​IMG]</div>

Ok, and the deal is final [​IMG]

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sheed 36:</div><div class="quote_post">I do..I'll tell you what..If spurs win, I will banish this account. If Pistons win, you have to get rid of yours. So if Pistons win, you give me your password and I change it to somethin gibberish, and basically your account is done. If spurs win, I'll give you my password. Or if Allnet would like, he could jus ban the loser, if you were to agree. What do you say?</div>

You losing this bet would hurt this forum alot more than If he wins It. Him losing his account would certainly be a good thing but you? from the posts you have made so far, you would be a key member of this forum.

I don't like the "If you lose, you lose your account"

Avatar and sig bets are far more suitable.

And besides If you win this bet he can just go straight ahead and register another account. So all in all I suggest a sig bet rather than losing your account bet.

15. hungi1115

now r u gonna back down now??

16. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

Right now the Spurs like they are out of sync and hugely unconfident, however when you have great coaches seeing the errors and motivating their team, anything can happen. Take a look at how tumultuous this series has been so far, every game has been a blow out... I think it is un-wise to make a set in stone prediction because both Larry Brown and Gregg Popovich are excellent coaches and know how to recover from major losses.

17. Sheed 36

Your right Allnet..nothing is stopping him from creating another account. So how about this. The loser can't have a sig/avtar ever, and their favorite player has to be Yinka Dare.

18. hungi1115

lol, now u back down from the deal. o well, i guess i could have it your way.

19. DaAnswer3

DaAnswer3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting hungi1115:</div><div class="quote_post">lol, now u back down from the deal. o well, i guess i could have it your way.</div>

How bout you just shut your mouth...... All you do is post garbage and everyone knows the Pistons earned the championship last year. You just sore because your some little punk Laker fan with Kobe as your avatar buddy news flash that is not basketball. You want to act like a child an it's obvious you don't know basketball.. If you did you would atleast have respect for this team. You don't even have to be there fans to know this is a team hence the word team. Something you would have no idea about. So why not do us all a favor an never post on this site again.

20. hungi1115

why should i shout my mouth, hes' the one that agree to the deal and he is now changing it [​IMG]