Game Thread PLAYOFFS: ROUND 1, GAME 4: WARRIORS @ BLAZERS - 4/24/17, MONDAY, 7:30 PM (PDT), KGW & TNT

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Darkwebs, Apr 23, 2017.

?

If the Blazers are eliminated, how much NBA Playoffs will you continue to watch?

Poll closed May 31, 2017.
  1. More than now

1.7%
  2. Less than now

20.7%
  3. About the same amount as right now.

31.0%
  4. Maybe just the Finals

22.4%
  5. No more. I will stop watching the Playoffs

10.3%
  6. None. I WASN'T watching any of the other series anyway.

13.8%
  1. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

First off, why are you so angry? Breathe homie. I'll repeat, we lost 4 starters and probably 7 of our best 10 players. I assumed we would suck. What was I thinking? Why would I ever think we would struggle that season? And you did see I was the closest on the win predictions for THIS season right? Just want you to acknowledge this while you are busy bringing up last season. Breath.

Nikolokolus and TBpup like this.
  2. Dougnsalem

Dougnsalem not barf

That's debateable. Search "Emmy" posts by hcp. Sevenfuckingteen.....

RipCityDSCPL likes this.
  3. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I'm quite sure I only bring it up when people bring it up man. Calling me a "fucking lowly camera man" etc. Like your sidekick that LIKED your post called me a "glorified AV guy" or something like that. I don't just come on here and talk about my career unless asked or cracked upon. Still not sure why incorrectly calling me out about my job is what these guys do. I never crack on what any of you do. Never have in a serious way. I don't care how you guys pay the bills as long as they get paid. We cool? You done bringing this horse shit up?

4. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    As someone who hasn't (except jokingly) "cracked" on you, this is honestly a repercussion of the gimmicky "HCP" character you play. Not everyone realizes (or maybe cares) that you're playing a character, they just see arrogance. Not to mention you toggle between the character and being serious, so it's not surprising that some people are confused as to who the "real HCP" is. And for the new people you attack (again, as part of the character) it's their first and possibly enduring impression of you.

It's up to you whether you want to keep playing the character, but this is part of the fallout. It's just something you'll have to accept as part of the deal.