Politics Police kill more whites than blacks

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Apr 29, 2015.

1. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    And the stat I posted on the secondary actually show that blacks in this country may not be killed as much as whites, but they are severely injured 3 times as much as whites.

Whatever the case, the system sucks and violence doesn't bring peace. The protests are fine, the violent riots aren't.

2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

3. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Your stats say no such thing.

Black people make up 13.2% of the population. Shouldn't 13.2% of the people killed by cops be black? Instead, your stats show something like 45%.

4. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

There are less blacks than whites, because cops have already killed most of the blacks.

5. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Well Walmart or whom ever! The mayor and the Governor are about the only onces that can promise to protect what ever they do build there. Otherwise it sure as hell looks as if it would get torched. You did hear that Mayor? Give then room to destroy! She said she didn't say it, but she sure did. Even if that was a fuck up, she did it anyway!!! The curfew started after she had the police standby while they burned shit down. Who the hell is going to build anything in that environment? You are going to have to give them something to make the risk possible.

6. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Well I guess you are suppose to think protests are fine, But I haven't heard anyone say a word as to why they are doing it that makes sense to me.
    The sense they make is hardly any better than the logic of torching everything in sight. Even the fuck lawyer Malik Shabazz doesn't make any sense,
    He is just mouthing his Tribe of Shabazz black Muslim bullshit.

7. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    Here you go
    .[​IMG]

8. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
  9. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    You're talking about the government somehow supplying living-wage jobs with a nice career ladder to prosperity for millions of people with little to no job experience, criminal records, and a 6th grade education at best.

Based solely on their skin color.

Denny Crane, you racist liberal you...:smiley-surprised:

magnifier661 likes this.
  10. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    I said no such thing.

The government criminalizes a lot of minority enterprise. Enterprise that is harmless. If it doesn't criminalize it, it regulates the shit out of it so nobody can participate without paying the proper bribes.

11. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    Ah okay I get what you are saying. How many whites overpopulated blacks?

12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Statistics make it clear that the Baltimore Police Department is being targeted and discriminated against. The Baltimore Police Department had one of the nation’s highest rates of officers who were arrested for the seven years that ended in 2011.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  13. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    I don't understand your question, but...

About 40% of all men in prison are black men.

Shouldn't it be 13.2%? I think it should be 13.2% if the system were really fair.

I get why the people are demonstrating.

14. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    Everywhere I've lived, there is a clear segregation of where most of the black people live and where everyone else lives. Watts in LA, East Palo Alto in the Bay Area, the whole south side of Chicago and the projects, etc.

In all those areas, there was either a natural or manmade barrier (like a freeway) to keep the races separate. Disgraceful civic planning.

I don't think it is by choice of the black people. I know it isn't by their choice. Google "white flight."

15. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!

Yeah Denny. You are making the same nonsense the protester do. Do you think she is bitching about the Mayor she voted into office? Or the mean Black Police Chief?

When the TV guys ask anyone of them, it always some mumbo about White, white this, white something. What White?
    I guess it's that white fool that's missing, the one that doesn't build a new super job facility there. No one on their right mind would until there is the rule of law.

Voting more Dems in is never going to fix this. It will take a hard ass, many two or three. Democrats have run Detroit into a parking lot and many more Cities to follow. It appears Baltimore is not too far behind.

Oh, btw, maybe the Police didn't fuck that guy up. Maybe he did it himself, according to another prisoner in the van.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  16. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee

Police should only be shooting criminals, and only criminals who don't surrender.

The Color of Crime

New Century Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations so as to better understand the consequences of America’s increasing diversity.
    Perhaps the most important publication of New Century Foundation is The Color of Crime, New Century Foundation’s report on differences in crime rates by race, bias in the justice system, and interracial crime. First published as a monograph in 1999, the 2005 edition of The Color of Crime is available online as a free PDF download.
    Watch
    Jared Taylor’s June 2,1999, announcement on C-SPAN of the publication of The Color of Crime (video).
    Major Findings
    [​IMG]
    Click here for the free PDF version.

Click here to read on Scribd.
    • Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
    Crime Rates
    • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
    Interracial Crime
    • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
    Gangs
    • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
    • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
    Incarceration
    • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
    • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
    http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime/

17. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Just to piss you off.

I'm just saying....I've never seen white people riot over a pair of Nikes.

I wish our Forefathers had picked their own goddamn cotton. Then we wouldn't be having this problem.

18. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Geez! This just plan stupid. What do you want? Call up white people like for jury duty, call it prison duty to make the numbers "Fair"!
    How the fuck did you get your head to work like this? Are you a member of the tribe of Shabazz?

In my county it is totally unfair, 90+% of the people in Jail are white and they do commit the majority of the crimes.

19. Denny Crane

Never lost a case
    The unemployment rate has everything to do with "more likely to commit crime" statistics.

It isn't that difficult to fathom what hopelessness does to a person.

20. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    This is all caused by Republicans. Republicans own businesses. They hire illegal immigrants, so immigrants cross the borders to get those jobs. Republicans bought black slaves in the past, so they could make profits. If you conservatives hadn't owned your small businesses, this country would be lily-white and lily-proud. Conservatives ruined this once-proud nation.