Politics Political Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Stevenson, Apr 19, 2018.

1. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

No, you're never confused. That is true. It's hard to be confused when you are under the (false) assumption that you are always right. Making a judgement .5 seconds after you read something and running with it until the wheels fall off (which they always do) is certainly easier than taking the extra minute to actually think about something before you start mashing the keyboard. Mash on bro, I'm going back to ignoring you.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  2. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    Oh, I'm not always right, but in this case I am. They were your words not mine and no way to try and spin it. You project more crap than most people in this forum.

3. Cippy91

Cippy91 Habitual Line Stepper

Translation. "I am clearly a centrist but uhhhh Republicans are way worse, I mean the Liberals just wear harmless hats and protest free speech! but those damn republicans!!"

4. Cippy91

I still see a lot of party aligning in here and I have no idea why to most of you it's so cool to be on one side. I have views on both sides but I would never want the label of republican or democrat. Once you label yourself, there is already a bias and no conversation to be had with you because of that reason. Watch both fox news and CNN, take all the half truths and the bullshit, go research to make sure it's true. Stop believing in this one side craziness. That's the whole reason for the division in this country.

Hoopguru likes this.
  5. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    It's called America, a place where people have the freedom of choice. Why do you want to discourage that?

6. Cippy91

I’m not, just saying it doesn’t help anything.

7. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

As an independent/libertarian lean, I usually look all ways before even thinking about supporting someone. I will always consider someone who's not made a living at politics but feels compelled to serve without selling themselves to lobbyist monetary support. Doesn't mean they cannot adopt a certain position, I just don't want big government/big money in control.

riverman likes this.