Post Your Mock Draft Here! (MK's Included)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by MKIV_Supra, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'>SO we all seem to agree that the Bears are picking Pope?</div>
    More than likely. There is a slight chance Chicago may draft a WR to compensate for their not signing Randle-El.

2. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'>SO we all seem to agree that the Bears are picking Pope?</div>
    More than likely. There is a slight chance Chicago may draft a WR to compensate for their not signing Randle-El.</div>
    If a WR like Holmes or Jackson is sitting there for the bears they should take one of those WRs

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'>SO we all seem to agree that the Bears are picking Pope?</div>
    More than likely. There is a slight chance Chicago may draft a WR to compensate for their not signing Randle-El.</div>
    In my updated mock that I'm working on I have the Bears taking Santonio Holmes and the Panthers getting Pope then.. If Holmes or Jackson is on the board I think those are the only 2 guys Chicago will take ahead of Pope..

There aren't that many quality WR prospects in this draft where TE is very deep with guys like Joel Klopfinstein and Anthony Fasano could be had in round 2.