Post Your Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by CB4allstar, Mar 30, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Are you kidding me, Rafer Alston sucks. Don't make me get into this.Sunny, you list is actually almost perfect just I don't like Morrison dropping that far down and if he did, I doubt we would pick him as CV, Joey and Matt play SF for us. They are all young guys. We don't need more at that position.

2. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

I'm sure if Morrison slipped, Toronto would find a place for him. He'd be a great second option for them. But never mind that, he won't slip that far.

3. CB4allstar

No we need a SG alot more. We got Joey for a reason. We have enough young guys there. We need Brandon Roy!

4. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

I'd be jealous if the Raps got Brandon Roy. I LOVE that kids game.

5. CB4allstar

Come on Colangelo!

6. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Apr 1 2006, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you kidding me, Rafer Alston sucks. Don't make me get into this.Sunny, you list is actually almost perfect just I don't like Morrison dropping that far down and if he did, I doubt we would pick him as CV, Joey and Matt play SF for us. They are all young guys. We don't need more at that position.</div>I never said anything about him sucking or being good overall. I just said hes playing good as of LATE. He takes those usual jacked up threes but it the rest s'all good. But I want a better PG though.

7. CB4allstar

Then why'd you even post that if you want a better pg?

8. ilovebball

ilovebball BBW Member

SeriouslyI would LOVE to get a PG (Foye, Williams, Rondo all seem like damn good picks- especially Rondo). Rafer Alston is much more suited for a BACKUP ROLE- he is a great at penetrating, good playmaker but still makes questionable decessions every now and then, he is a poor defender, and a very inconsistent shooter. I don't think I can ever see Alston as the starting PG on a contending squad.ALSO Alston is the ONLY PG on our current roster. That is not good (if he gets injured, we are <Censored>)We need eitehr a PG, swingman, or PF. I would try to grab the best player avail, and figure it out. And whichever of those needs we don't fullfill in the draft, we should chase in free-agency (ie. JASON TERRY)

9. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

I could see Houston picking Williams, but i honestly think SG is a much bigger hole than PG.

10. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ilovebball @ Apr 2 2006, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>SeriouslyI would LOVE to get a PG (Foye, Williams, Rondo all seem like damn good picks- especially Rondo). Rafer Alston is much more suited for a BACKUP ROLE- he is a great at penetrating, good playmaker but still makes questionable decessions every now and then, he is a poor defender, and a very inconsistent shooter. I don't think I can ever see Alston as the starting PG on a contending squad.ALSO Alston is the ONLY PG on our current roster. That is not good (if he gets injured, we are <Censored>)We need eitehr a PG, swingman, or PF. I would try to grab the best player avail, and figure it out. And whichever of those needs we don't fullfill in the draft, we should chase in free-agency (ie. JASON TERRY)</div>Exactly...I just said hes playing good as of late but I want a better PG because I know he can't keep this up. Jason Terry would be awesome but I doubt it. We could move Luther to PG and have Rafer off the bench. But I don't know. We need to make some changes.Heres what the Rockets need to do...Trade Wesley for either a backup PG, C or SFTrade Swift for a starting PFDraft Ronnie BrewerGet a more smarter PG at our starting PG positionSign Nazr

11. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I don't think Van Gundy can take another year of Rafer Alston, if a good guy emerges or falls (Williams, Foye, Gibson) I wouldn't be suprised if they picked one. It might be the best player available situation.