Potentially 0-8 next 8 games

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by kobe23, Dec 24, 2007.

1. kobe23

kobe23 JBB JustBBall Member

College Undergrad
    Phoenix - this will obviously be a blowout [​IMG]

Jazz - they need some redemption and will get it by beating us, BADLY

Celtics - erm... KG, Pierce, Allen > Kobe, Bynum, ???... nuf said [​IMG]

@ Sixers - Sixers commentator @ a game last year: "Iguodala's got Kobe measured! [​IMG] "

Pacers - JO will prove to everyone that we should have traded odom AND bynum for him LOL

@ Grizzlies - we'll just lose [​IMG]

@ Hornets - They made history last time, why not do it again. Im sorry but KB24 CAN'T guard CP3 [​IMG]

Bucks - Can i say Redd > Kobe? [​IMG]

Thoughts? LOL [​IMG]

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Ok, the first time this thread was cool..now it's just no.

3. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

We have the potential to go 6-2, but knowing this team, realistically we'll probably split 4-4

4. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

I see the Lakers going 5-3, 4-4, or 3-5. Probably 5-3 though.

5. Yournewchef

Yournewchef Whippin up a cake.

There is no excuse for Lakers not to win 5 games. Jazz is possible, Suns and Celts are unlikely.

6. bronbron23

bronbron23 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobe23 @ Dec 24 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Phoenix - this will obviously be a blowout [​IMG]

@ Sixers - Sixers commentator @ a game last year: "Iguodala's got Kobe measured! [​IMG] "

Pacers - JO will prove to everyone that we should have traded odom AND bynum for him LOL

@ Hornets - They made history last time, why not do it again. Im sorry but KB24 CAN'T guard CP3 [​IMG]

Thoughts? LOL [​IMG]</div>
    Phoenix is a tough opponent so I can agree with you there, same as Jazz and Celtics. However the rest of the teams are beatable. Your post seems to be a joke or something, are you trying to be sarcastic?

Sixers - Kobe has been limited to 20 something points over quite a few wins recently but the team has really stepped up I don't see any reason why they can't win.

Pacers - JO isn't putting up his career best and I think he and Bynum will have a good run at each other. This game is definitely winnable.

Grizz - this game is easily winnable, yeh the grizz have a nice squad with gasol on the inside and plenty of outside shooters and gay waiting to go off every other night however they're still incredibly young, well the majority of the squad, and are yet to begin playing as a real team.

Hornets - I agree CP is a great player kobe can guard him though, remember he held AI to two points in one quater in one of their matchups this year, so why can't he guard CP?

Bucks - c'mon man Bucks although they' re a nice team there's no way redd is as a good of a player as kobe maybe when Kobe is injured which I'm not sure is the case right now but if he dropped 39 in his last game I don't think any1 is going to question if he's going to bring it or not.

7. kobe23

College Undergrad
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bronbron23 @ Dec 25 2007, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kobe23 @ Dec 24 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Phoenix - this will obviously be a blowout [​IMG]

Thoughts? LOL [​IMG]</div>
    Phoenix is a tough opponent so I can agree with you there, same as Jazz and Celtics. However the rest of the teams are beatable. Your post seems to be a joke or something, are you trying to be sarcastic?

Sixers - Kobe has been limited to 20 something points over quite a few wins recently but the team has really stepped up I don't see any reason why they can't win.

Pacers - JO isn't putting up his career best and I think he and Bynum will have a good run at each other. This game is definitely winnable.

Grizz - this game is easily winnable, yeh the grizz have a nice squad with gasol on the inside and plenty of outside shooters and gay waiting to go off every other night however they're still incredibly young, well the majority of the squad, and are yet to begin playing as a real team.

Hornets - I agree CP is a great player kobe can guard him though, remember he held AI to two points in one quater in one of their matchups this year, so why can't he guard CP?

Bucks - c'mon man Bucks although they' re a nice team there's no way redd is as a good of a player as kobe maybe when Kobe is injured which I'm not sure is the case right now but if he dropped 39 in his last game I don't think any1 is going to question if he's going to bring it or not.
    </div>

Hehe... worked the last 8 games! LOL we went 6-2 after the Lakers lost 3 straight [​IMG]

8. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Lakers beat Phoenix.

Next!

9. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

PHX - Win
    Utah - Win
    Boston - Lose
    Philly - Win
    Indiana - Win
    Memphis - Win (they always seem to play us tough)
    New Orleans - Lose (they always seem to play us tough, as well)
    Milwaukee - Win

6-2.

However, I can easily see 7-1, 8-0, 5-3, or 4-4. It's really just a toss up to see which players show up, if we feed Bynum, if Kobe is shooting decent, and if Lamar wants to contribute.

10. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

Keep working the voodoo!

I'm looking forward to the Celtics game. It's been a long time coming for this rivalry to renew.

11. kobe23

College Undergrad
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shapecity @ Dec 27 2007, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Keep working the voodoo!

I'm looking forward to the Celtics game. It's been a long time coming for this rivalry to renew.</div>

sorry... voodoo couldnt mess with tradition LOL

12. kobe23

College Undergrad
    currently 6-1 in last 8 games (bucks are left), in the previous set of 8 games, i was 2 - 6 LOL...

hmmm 2 - 6, 1 - 7, hmmm maybe i may go 0 - 8 next 8 games (starts after bucks)

nah! lakers cant do it! they have Gay, Durant, STAT, Melo, Fundamental, Dirk and the King as their next 7 games LOL

Lakers loses will catch up to their wins

13. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

Damn, we could potentially go 7-1...

Shhhhh don't jinx it

14. kobe23

College Undergrad
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 24 2007, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We have the potential to go 6-2, but knowing this team, realistically we'll probably split 4-4</div>

Hehe! we went 7 - 1