Politics POTUS TRUMP - PRESIDENT OF PEACE

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Oct 14, 2019.

1. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I'm all for world peace, but that wouldn't be throwing innocent civilians and allies into harm's way for a bump in the polls...we have a responsibility for those ISIS prisoners we'd contained ….we didn't move and attacking US force from the Kurds...we removed the prison guards and presence that kept the Turks from genocide....there's a difference between leaving this conflict during a standoff and leaving it int he hands of peace negotiators....Trump is just effectively dishonoring an ongoing agreement before it is resolved...and he doesn't give a shit how many people die because of it. We deserve better leadership ..it's not that we should maintain troops in the region, it's that we should clean up the endgame and show some dignitiy in the process

CupWizier likes this.
  2. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Donald isn't for world peace though. That's the funniest thing about character maris's claim. Nothing he does is about peaceful. Nothing. It's all about profit.

Lanny, illmatic99 and twobullz like this.
  3. illmatic99

illmatic99 formerly yuyuza1

The only control is by Russia.

4. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

I met Maris and his wife. I left my dirty socks in his rental car. Not kidding.

Lanny, SlyPokerDog and MARIS61 like this.
  5. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

6. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    There is something funny about this.:blush:

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  7. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Wow!

MARIS61 likes this.
  8. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Because of Obama maybe. For waging an undeclared war.

The US is not at war with either Syria or our NATO ally, per Congress.

POTUS Trump is following the Constitution, which relegates the power to declare war solely to Congress. They have not and will not.

Just because Obama violated this trust and misused our military to achieve personal political goals of his own does not mean POTUS Trump will stoop to his level.

Obama was fine with killing people, Hillary was gleeful about killing people.

POTUS Trump would rather not kill anyone.

MarAzul likes this.
  9. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    My goodness!
    People do have difficulty understanding when the correct action is taken. It is stunning to see the lack of appreciation.

MARIS61 likes this.
  10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Old news. Syria (our enemy) is now backing up the Kurd militants (terrorists with no loyalty to US) against Turkey (our, and most of Europe's NATO ally).

Problem solved, IMO.

As for the ISIS prisoners being held indefinitely in desert cages with no court process, inhumane treatment, likely tortured regularly, with no actual plan to do anything but keep them there forever...?

There's nothing American about that.

Do I fear escaped ISIS soldiers will kill me in my sleep? Not as long as Trump is focused on border security.

Do I care about "the Kurds"? As if they were one unified people. They are not. Like most populations in the ME they have a myriad of factions with competing and conflicting views, and are spread over at least 7 very different countries, none of which seems to want them there. Maybe there's a good reason? Don't care.

It's the other side of the world and nobody over there wants us there, except when they need major thuggery done. Our military are not mercenaries.

America First, Last and Always.

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Covered our costs. No profit.

12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Jimmy Carter was the first and second President I voted for, the first time at age 21.

My favorite Carter moment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_rabbit_incident

Ronald Reagan left Carter a gift of no wars, so Carter never brought anyone home from anywhere.

He did stand idly by while the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, I'll give him credit for that.

Sadly, he allowed Iran to hold our embassy and diplomats hostage for a year, when a full-blown invasion and decimation of Iran was called for. We are still paying for not crushing them.

He finally attempted to rescue the hostages in Iran but the Deep State sabotaged the rescue in a plot with Iran to get Reagan elected because Carter would not get us into Afghanistan.

Only 4 Presidents in American history have ever openly defied the Deep State:

Ike, by publicly warning the nation of their existence in and out of our government.

JFK, whom they assassinated for refusing to escalate Viet Nam and many other obstructions.

Carter, whose actions and orders were frequently ignored or reversed or attacked by insurgents in his Administration and the newly-expanded fake media.

Donald Trump, whose every action has been an in-your-face to the Deep State, and whose investigations have identified individuals embedded in our government who have committed crimes against America and America. Some of these investigations are coming to the indict and prosecute stage while others are just beginning as the pit of corruption built over at least 7 decades seems bottomless.

13. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Here's a clue for you:

Most of the people in our intel community are Deep State enemies of America and of Trump, who want to keep waging wars for profit. It's what they do.

The truth is Trump has no people in intel, only a few in DOJ and not a single one in FBI/CIA/NSA. That's how rotten to the core Washington is.

So he listens to them, assesses the reasons/goals behind their advice, and then makes the correct decision regardless of their attempts to continue their evil ways.

He has consistently defended Americans from them to the extraordinary benefit of Real Americans.

14. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Yes.

I have met around 30 posters here over the years. At games, at M+G's, in my travels... Good times. :cheers:

MarAzul likes this.
  15. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    oh man, this is ripe. Is trump holding your wife hostage cause nobody is buying your bullshit. You should apply for a White House position as he likes people who suck up to him.

16. CupWizier

retired
    You forgot.

Only one president has sucked up to a Russian dictator and laid down for him. trump.

17. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Someone fix the bot, he thinks Reagan was president BEFORE Carter.

Lanny, yankeesince59 and BonesJones like this.
  18. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I am unsure of who you are referring to. Probably Rachel Maddow. She advises Trump a lot.

Which specific Trump Military advisor(s) said it was a huge mistake, because his Secretary of Defense supports the move VERY STRONGLY.

19. CupWizier

retired

When good people quit or get fired for disagreeing with don the con and yes men are put in place it makes it much easier for him but it doesn't make it right. He has created a mess in Syria because he has no clue of what he doing. Probably why so many of his business's failed and why he has filed so many bankruptcies. Guys like you buy it hook line and sinker. You need to wake up and move out of bizarro world.

20. CupWizier

retired
    Apparently a short circuit. Time to replace his motherboard.