Previewing Yankees - Angels position by position

Discussion in 'MLB General' started by YankeesDaily, Oct 12, 2009.

1. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    Whata game so far

2. YankeesDaily

YankeesDaily Member

Vlad is the most unclutch player I've ever seen. He swings at every thing. He had so many chances to win the game but he didnt' come through. If anyone is to blame, blame him. The Angels defense was terrible again like usual.

I know their problem. They don't like playing in the cold. Well now they're going home to the warmth but it might be a little too late.

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

I blame Maicer. What a fucking idiot.

Everyone knows that Vlad is over the hill, it is a damn sad thing to see, too.

I'm still very confident. 3 games in Anaheim with Weaver - Kazmir - Lackey in order? This thing is goin' back to NY! You have to admit, you guys played damn sloppy ball as well and you haven't looked very dominant this series!

4. YankeesDaily

YankeesDaily Member

The Yankees did not play like a championship team. They played terribly. That's why I'm surprised the Angels didn't take advantage.

5. Mamba

Because the Yanks aren't a championship team. They haven't won shit in a long time.

6. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

i thought all the sloppy play had to do with the cold weather.

7. Mamba

No. Its because the Yankees didn't play like champions!

8. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

9. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    I've never been a big AL fan, but it sure looks to me like the Yankees are deep. Their 7th or 8th hitter might hit cleanup for a team like the Padres.

10. Mamba

Well, I'm all but ready to concede defeat here. This Skanks' club is much different than the team that we've faced earlier in the year. The pitching, outside of CC, hasn't been dominant but its been damn good. We had our chances, but couldn't come through. I'm looking for the Angels' to make some major changes this off-season. I expect them to pursue Matt Holliday.

P.S. As I type this, Kendrick hits a 2HR 3-1, Skanks.

11. Mamba

Meet Jeff Mathis!

Another fucking incredible game.

Meet Scott Kazmir tomorrow! :]

12. YankeesDaily

YankeesDaily Member

Ok, you got us.

13. Mamba

I didn't say we had you. It is going to be a series. You can hype up your Yanks all you want, but anyone with common sense can tell you that the Angels' have only themselves to blame for their 2-1 hole. This series could easily be 3-0 Angels right now if they didn't beat themselves in those first two games.

Even if you do get by us, this squad your showing right now is going to get hammered by Philly.

14. Mamba

Hats off to you guys, you guys showed something that had been lacking all series long in game 4. Good luck with the Phillies.

15. BasX

BasX I Win

Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha...
    Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha... Wha...

Happened

16. YankeesDaily

YankeesDaily Member

BasX, I thought you were crying at first.

Mike Scioscia made a bad move by taking Lackey out in that inning.

17. BasX

BasX I Win

Haha, lookign back at it looks like it. It's just i had the game off to do homework, then i come back and BAM, 6-4

18. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

go angels

19. Mamba

One game at a time.

We fought off elimination in Anaheim!

Time to suprise you Skanks in NY!

20. YankeesDaily

YankeesDaily Member

Tell you what. Mike Scioscia should of stuck with Weaver for the ninth inning. Fuentes looks terrible. I don't see him saving two games in a row against the Yankees.