Politics Pro Trump protester knocked out at PDX

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jan 29, 2017.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Did he yell Nazi first?

2. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I don't think there's a word for Nazi in Chinese unless it's Nashi ...he was an air force pilot who wanted to be a rock star for a night...and in fairness.....rock and roll is a religion

Spud147 and SlyPokerDog like this.
  3. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

Hmmm.......my "ilk". Dude, I'm sitting at home, having a nice cup of tea and watching the extreme left and the extreme right (YOUR ilk, ya know?) go at each other's throats while you scream about laws and legalities from the safety of your own cozy little nest. Jeezus effing criminy, protests and their effects are going to happen when our "leaders" try and force unpopular and ill conceived orders on citizens, regardless of their numbers. A small minority of idiots abusing their constitutional rights does not morph the generally peaceful protests into "anarchy". Get a grip, dude. If you truly think that Trump and his cadre didn't see this coming and are reveling in it and planning to use it to push their agenda even further, then you are well and truly blinded and deluded by your ideology......

4. Spud147

Spud147 Mercy Mercy

This is my life story... except for the pilot thing. :drumroll:

SlyPokerDog and riverman like this.
  5. blue32

blue32 Who wants a mustache ride?

Maybe I need to apologize for the ilk comment. I guess I misunderstood your post, it seemed like you were defending the actions of these miscreants at the airport. Again I apologize for misunderstanding.

I'm sure they did see this coming as they are astutely aware that there is a big majority of liberals that like to incite violence at any decision President Trump makes. Do I think its going to allow them to push their agenda even further? Maybe, because most people do not want this type of rioting to occur, and most people want the country to be safe, which is why he's elected.

6. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

I'm already tired of our country bombing people in the middle east and creating more terrorists. Now we're going to have protests get out of hand here and create more Nazis. Good job people.

7. SlyPokerDog

600 protesters, 1 person punched someone. Hardly a majority.

8. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

I can only speak for myself, but I certainly don't feel like Trump's making me "safe". I feel like he's placing a bigger target on America's back than already exists. I feel like I have less rights (or soon will have less rights) than before this "gentleman" took office. If anything is making me feel "safe", it's the people who are willing to get off their asses and put those asses on the line in order to protest and protect what freedoms we have remaining. And as I already pointed out, it is a minority of idiots inciting violence, not a "big majority". The big majority are acting remarkably peacefully. If you have evidence proving otherwise, then by all means share it please. But don't paint law abiding, civil rights exercising citizens as anything other than what they are.

9. blue32

Yeah yeah. I was lumping in a lot more of the incidents around the USA than just this video. But, lets just say there is a perception that a large portion of the left is unhinged. I can admit its likely not true, but holy hell... I wish people would calm down and stop getting violent.

10. SlyPokerDog

There is also a large part of the right that is unhinged. Neither party has a monopoly on crazy.

11. blue32

One rotten egg is spoiling your bunch , that is for sure, and there are a lot of rotten eggs out there.

I actually support DJT's travel bans and immigration reform. I think it builds off what Obama did in 2011 and 2015. Do I think it could have been planned differently, yes, but that would have also telegraphed it, in a sense, to the bad guys. I don't agree with your statement on rights. But, I can respect the difference in our opinions.

12. blue32

I'm sure. I guess the perception is that they aren't the ones fucking up the traffic, businesses, and airports though.

13. e_blazer

e_blazer Rip City Fan

Consultant
    Well, you probably play AIR-guitar with a lot of FORCE which, when you're drunk, could probably be a part of a skit in a PILOT for a sitcom. I think you're covered.

riverman and Spud147 like this.
  14. SlyPokerDog

You do realize there were pro Trump protesters at the airport yesterday?

15. Spud147

Spud147 Mercy Mercy

Bucket list :check:

e_blazer and SlyPokerDog like this.
  16. blue32

Yes. But you were referring to the unhinged right, at least that's what you said above... Are they unhinged rights? or independents?

17. riverman

riverman Writing Team

so expect a huge leap in people applying for disability checks anytime....election PTSD will be the next form of mental illness...one side has more weapons...one side has better gas mileage....now that the Apprentice is president.....the country will be a long episode of Surviver.....who gets voted over the wall?

18. Spud147

Spud147 Mercy Mercy

Yes, but they aren't crazy or violent. And all 3 - 5 million illegal votes went to HRC. Why can't you comprehend this?!? :deadhorse:

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  19. SlyPokerDog

The unhinged right voted for Trump.

theprunetang likes this.
  20. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I'm trying my best to make S2 the new National Lampoon and make it great again