Politics Public Impeachment Hearings

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Strenuus, Nov 13, 2019.

1. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    She is a disgrace to her country, and all Real American Federal Employees are disgusted by her ilk who think they can use their position of trust to further their personal goals. She endangered our country, lied to our allies about our official positions on corruption and tried to prevent a legitimate Ukrainian investigation into Americans who have profited from promoting corruption in Ukraine, covered crimes by a VP, risked starting a war with Russia, covered crimes by the DNC and US Intelligence officers to rig the 2016 election, covered crimes by US Intelligence officers framing Trump associates, lied under oath in conflicting testimony in fake impeachment sham while ultimately offering no evidence whatsoever.
    And Epstein didn’t kill him self.

2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

3. yankeesince59

Lanny and SlyPokerDog like this.
  4. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

The ambassador's country is the United States of America, not Trump enterprises. She honors her country.

Trump himself is so fragile he comes completely unglued, not just at the slightest criticism, but if acolytes don't praise him enough.

Lanny and SlyPokerDog like this.
  5. yankeesince59

I'm about 50 south of Macon....and it sounds like your niece has a very bright future.

6. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    So according to only you, everyone testifying is lying and the only one that doesn't lie is the one that has been caught over 13,000 times lying to the people. This is classic. Thanks for the bullshit.

The Professional Fan likes this.
  7. Shaboid

Shaboid Well-Known Member

I'm going to put my money on a bone spur flare up causes Trump to resign due to poor health. That's gotta give me some pretty awesome odds in Vegas, right?

8. yankeesince59

If it were me, I'd take the points.

9. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Just where are all the "Real American Federal Employees" disgusted with Ambassador Yovanovich? Why aren't they testifying? Why aren't they in front of the cameras at Fox News? Do they exist outside Maris' imagination?

10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    She is no less than a traitor to her country, and a disgrace to ambassadors everywhere. She conspired to overthrow the POTUS to protect criminals abusing their US governmental positions for massive profit, personal political objectives contrary to those of our elected government, abetting our enemies and endangering all Americans.

11. yankeesince59

Then why isn't she being prosecuted?...lemme guess, she's being shielded by the deep state?

Lanny likes this.
  12. riverman

riverman Writing Team

fake "traitor" accusations are a theme with the Trump camp and it's extremely shallow to use it against citizens just to prop up partisan rhetoric......your emperor has no clothes yet you refuse to acknowledge his nudity....

Lanny likes this.
  13. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Funny thing, Lying Adam Schiff has not requested the presence of anyone not prepared to lie to overthrow our POTUS. He won't even allow the supposed whistleblower to appear now that everyone knows it is CIA operative Eric Ciaramella, who was booted from the WH after being caught leaking classified info to the fake news and conducting an illegal spying campaign against the POTUS inside the WH. He refused to allow the calling of the obviously relevant Bidens for testimony. So far he has not allowed anyone with any factual knowledge to speak. So far he has refused to let the public see the closed door testimony transcripts which are already said to contain obvious acquittals of any wrongdoing by POTUS.

Ciaramella is already under investigation by John Durham as a co-conspirator of former CIA Director John Brennan in rigging the 2016 election and orchestrating the failed Russian Hoax. He worked closely with Biden, Susan Rice, and brought his girlfriend DNC smearmistress Alexandra Chalupa, who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016, into the WH for meetings with Obama.

14. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

Wait a sec......I thought we were talking about an Ambassador, not Trump.

Lanny, SlyPokerDog and riverman like this.
  15. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Partisan rhetoric. That should be the official DNC platform, since they've got nothing else. 3 years of trying to stall and cover investigations of their massive corruption.
    No legislation to help Americans, their one and only job. Nothing to repair infrastructure that they promised 11 years ago! Nothing to secure the border! Nothing to cut health care costs!

Trump was elected to drain the traitorous swamp, and he's doing just that. They are not going quietly, but they are definitely going.

For many of us former Dems, Obama withholding military aid from Ukraine and allowing Putin to take Crimea was the wake-up call that treason was occurring on a massive scale and the Dems were in Putin's pocket. The revelations exposed in Clinton Cash and Secret Empires left no doubt, and even Politico could find no way to excuse the obvious crimes of the Bidens, the Clintons.

16. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I'm not buying any of this crap...and think calling the ambassador or whistleblower or anyone a traitor without knowledge is cowardly ...Putin has slam dunked his military expansion under Trump's watch as has China....slander is not truth

Lanny likes this.
  17. yankeesince59

Please, not even you can really believe that garbage.

Lanny likes this.
  18. yankeesince59

He's borrowing a page out of Trump's playbook.

19. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Agreed, and all "testimony" in this "impeachment" has been nothing but slander.

20. riverman

riverman Writing Team

these public servants are testifying under oath...your guys have lied on record...now it's just how much damage have they done...the only person lacking transparency in this state of the union is Trump

Lanny likes this.