Rangers-Caps

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by mrmel29, Mar 30, 2021.

1. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Glad the team quit on the coach

NYR Fan likes this.
  2. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

Saw the last 10 minutes of the game. Laf looked better. Still with 10 minutes of ice-time. Chytil and Gauthier ended up with less ice time than Rooney and Blackwell again? Looks the coach is developing their game for some reason. Seems like Igor had a great game and saved them.

3. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

Oh Step - you and your grand leader are truly something else. What a joke. If you were a Rangers fan you would be miserable I'd guess.

4. Stepupstepan

The joke is kids are still getting less ice time than the scrubs. I don't care if they won this game. You said it yourself they won't make the playoffs so what the hell I am still seeing the scrubs still getting more icetime the kids? It's on the coach. The rest of the season should be about developing the kids, you dope.

5. NYR Fan

Look dude, you whine and cry no matter what. Did you whine when the kids played a few minutes less under Knoblauch? Of course you didn't. You just like to whine about something. Funny how Kakko was the focus, oh he is now stepping up his game and playing more, okay let me find something else to cry about.

Gauthier and his 2 career NHL goals must play more...LOL. Newsflash, when Kravtsov goes in soon, Gauthier is getting scratched. Sorry if that will anger you, but get ready for it.

So obvious and transparent bro. You truly must be miserable.

6. Stepupstepan

Bro, you said that they won't make the playoffs. Please answer, does it make sense to play the guys who won't be here in the long run instead of our high-end prospects?

7. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Didn’t see who got them but Igor who was fantastic should have got the first star. Kakko looks gigantic all of a sudden size wise and he is dominating the puck in the corners and controlling it. Just has to shoot more. Wish Quinn would stop switching him off lines and just leave the kid with strome and panarin. Laf still looks lost to me. I still think we’re in the playoff hunt. Wilson went berserk at the end of the game and the guy belongs in a psych ward instead of an ice rink. Oshie, who has been cheapshotting rangers all season got some of his own medicine tonight with the smith crosscheck. Dont feel sorry for him at all

8. NYR Fan

Oh, they are not making the playoffs. That doesn't mean they don't try to win every game. More kids will get more time as the season progresses.

Kravtsov will be put into the lineup soon. Barron and other kids will be added after the trade DL. So the kids will get their chances, as they have all season. But you of course want to try and win every game. Only loser organizations don't put their best out every game.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  9. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

When guys like Blackwell earns the ice time, they get the ice time. Same goes for LaF, Kakko. Kakko playing consistently on the 2nd line and it pays off tonight. You and bitch-tits dump are just know-nothing loud mouths with nothing better to do than go on a message board(s) and act like hypocritical little snowflakes. Wahhhhhhh why isn't Gauthier playing more?!?!

NYR Fan likes this.
  10. NYR Fan

I would think the lines looked pretty locked in. Only change coming at some point is Kravtsov in for Gauthier, but I like what I see overall. If Kakko starts to finish his power moves with shots, he'll be dangerous. I'll predict right now, that guy takes a huge jump up next season.

11. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ice time seemed pretty evenly distributed with guys like Fox and Panarin getting the most. I'm not sure what the complaint would be there.

NYR Fan likes this.
  12. NYR Fan

You know they have to find something to whine about, otherwise someone might think they are happy and endorse Quinn.

13. Greyvtrayn

For anyone interested I listened to the game as I was driving back from upstate...about mid-way through the second period Kenny Albert and Dave Maloney were talking about this very topic of trying to win games and develop the young players. Both were in agreement that Quinn has done a good job with developing several key players and calls for him to be fired are nonsense.

NYR Fan likes this.
  14. NYR Fan

Stop being logical Grey...

15. Greyvtrayn

Sorry, i'll see myself out...! haha

16. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

I think KAKKO takes a huge jump now thru the rest of the season!

17. NYR Fan

I don't disagree mel. But at this point his season, from a stats POV, is kind of cooked. I think next year we see much bigger numbers from Kakko. 20 + goals, maybe 25 +, should be a lock. Maybe he gets to 30. I really like what I see from him, now just shoot the darn puck more.

18. Greyvtrayn

He's definitely going to get the chance skating with Panarin and Strome.

19. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Kakko won't take a huge step up with this coach. Said it for a while. Quinn has a lot of Renney in him where he falls in love with scrub forwards with little to no NHL talent.

20. NYR Fan

Yes, just like they quit on Quinn also. Great points. The reality is since you wrote he won't take a huge step up with this coach, like Fox and Buch have already, that means he'll be an MVP candidate next season, because once again no one is ever as wrong and off the mark as you are. Thanks.