Rangers-Caps

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by mrmel29, Mar 30, 2021.

1. NYR31

NYR31 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If it looks like a duck......

but i'm not "calling you out" as a moderator, i am doing so as someone who'd enjoy posting here more but your constant complaining and posting the exact same thing ANY time Dump or someone else posts something negative about Quinn really clogs the board.

He expresses his opinion about Quinn and mentions things he's doing wrong. You can express yours and mention the things he's doing right but instead you chose to go down the same road every....single.....time with the "grand leader" and "pre-determined narrative" whenever he or anyone else posts something negative about Quinn.

2. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

I have to agree with "I am not chuckd"...that kreidertime/dumpy can't seem to put a coherent thought together without swearing and insulting other board members is tolerated is a pretty poor indictment on the 'moderators' of this message board. I have him blocked (the only user I have on Ignore) so I don't have to deal with reading his posts but, considering every other time chuck...I mean, not chuck posts he is referring to vulgar language and insults. What exactly do moderators do on SportsTwo?
    Having a difference of opinion is fine. But being, for lack of a better discription, a fucking asshole and a racist is another story.

NYR Fan likes this.
  3. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

I have his ass on ignore but I can imagine he doesn't make any points when he reads my stuff. It can't be disputed about Quinn's decisions to play no talent scrubs over superior talents. His idiotic line changing which hurts the development of young players badly. His refusal to put a kid like Gauthier on a PP unit but instead used Blackwell and Lemieux which is so fucking stupid it's an embarrassment to the organization.

4. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

Give me a break bro. As Grey wrote, just about every post he uses vulgar language and insults, and having a difference of opinion is fine, but being, an a-hole and a racist is another story. That is well stated.

The best part is the guy writes post after post saying the same negative thing about Quinn, cursing and being vulgar throughout. Clogging up the board with his vulgar propaganda. I only post contrasting his BS with truth, and you post about me. If you cannot see how comical that is I am not sure what else to say to you.

Again it's why there are a handful + of posters on the board. Who wants to join a board where one poster clogs the board with negative comment after negative comment, and calls everyone names. Ridiculous really.

But I am done with it as stated.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  5. NYR2009

NYR2009 Member

Dump's cursing and use of rough language I understand. It doesn't bother me, I figured that is how dump speaks, but I understand the point. There is a way to write without cursing, but how is dump racist? Dump is racist toward Quinn?

6. Greyvtrayn

No. Dump is racist towards black people. Anytime he mentions the NBA or LeBron James, which is admittedly VERY infrequent.

7. kreidertime

Oh my God. LOL. Racist? That sums up everything that is currently wrong with this country. A bunch of liberal pussies who make shit up when somebody doesn't agree with them. Thus why liberals in this country are becoming like dictators. Agree with us or be punished. I don't mind cursing here. It's a chat board. In front of children, in public places outside, no. You can't do that because it's not the place for it. You don't curse at police. Or in schools. Or at people working in stores. However, if you do it on a sports chat board, you're a racist according to liberal Chuck. Just one more person that serves as an example that you should be moving out of this country the first chance you get.

This country started to fall apart during the Bush administration. Got a ton worse under Obama. Under Trump it was nothing but a war between the two sides. Now under Biden, you won't be able to take a crap without being punished for it if it doesn't agree with liberal America. Chuck pretty much is the poster child for this country being soft and well on it's way to being a third world country. Sadly, this is only the beginning. The more Chuck's that grow in this country, the softer this country will be. Crime which is already rocketing up will continue to do so as criminals take advantage of the Chuck's in this world. Many of our cities are now dumps and are crime cesspools as liberals no longer support the police. NY is becoming one of them. Thus why hundreds of thousands of NY's are moving to NJ and Connecticut.

8. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

1. I am not Chuck, but I assume you are talking about me. I am the furthest thing from a liberal, trust me on that one.
    2. I didn't call you a racist. Not sure if you are or are not, but at the very least you are ignorant, that is clear. I don't have to curse out people I might not agree with, you do.
    3. Another post with name calling, cursing, and vulgar language. Good times.

9. kreidertime

Sadly, whacko liberals like Chuck will find something and try to twist it to defend themselves. This isn't about cursing. It's about Chuck wanting to enforce the liberal dictatorship thinking. Speak like I do. Act like do. Believe what I believe. Or be punished and lectured for it. That is what liberal America is trying to create. Not a democracy. A dictatorship. Unfortunately there are way too many dumbasses that are buying into that crap.

10. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

I think it would go a long way if you just didnt call other posters moron, dumbass, idiot etc. when there's a disagreement, because all it does is make the discourse on here more confrontational and gets people fired up (myself included at times). Without that, the cursing I think would be way less of an issue. End of the day we're all Rangers fans and been posting together a long time. Let's not jeopardize that because we have different opinions on David Quinn.

NYR Fan and Greyvtrayn like this.
  11. Greyvtrayn

I can get behind that. Disagreement makes this board interesting. For example, say one person on here says Buchnevic is one the 10 dumbest players in the NHL, and then Buchnevic goes off and has a career year, then everyone else can see just how clueless that one person is when it comes to evaluating talent and hockey sense.

NYR Fan likes this.
  12. kreidertime

I call it like I see them Prod. It's not the cursing or name calling. It's about the dictatorship mentality people like Chuck have. I do it to continually prove a point. The loser could easily put me on ignore like I have him. He can't do it. Know why? It's the liberal, dictator mentality he has. He has to try and get everybody to speak, think, act and believe what he does. He can't put me on ignore. If he did, he wouldn't be able to enforce the dictatorship mentality like the liberals in this country have been doing for the past 12 years. It's that simple. He could easily put me on ignore, not read my posts and just read people he wanted to. He can't. That's not the liberal way. The liberal way is to constantly force their beliefs on everybody else. Eventually, he'll get himself into a bad confrontation with somebody that he won't be able to get out of.

I thought Chuck was a mental midget on the Rangers going back to his days of wanting to trade the entire future for go for it now moves. I've basically had him on ignore for almost 3 years. It's not that hard. The site provides you with the feature to do so. I don't always agree with Al. Or Struds. If they put me on ignore it's cool. I don't care.

13. kreidertime

I had a friend that is a cop that is like Chuck. No ability to ignore, let things go, look at things from more than one viewpoint. I got to the point where I told him that I wasn't going to a public place with him unless he stopped looking to start shit. Not because I was worried he get punched. I was worried he would get punched and pull out his piece and shoot somebody. Chuck is like that but I doubt he carries a piece and a badge around. I mean, seriously look at this dude. For over what, 3 years he's had a chance to put me ignore and hasn't done it. That pretty much should tell you everything on this guy. Would you read 3 years worth of somebody telling you what a stupid bastard you are on the Rangers? LOL. That's the type of sick people we have in this country and one of the reasons many of us will either be leaving here or moving to the boondocks with guns and dogs.

Honestly, we need more people in this country telling people I think you're a fucking idiot don't bother me instead of them saying, I don't agree with you and I will make you change the way you think so it's like me. From what other posters said Chuck was telling us that if we didn't agree with him we weren't real Rangers fans. Just stop and think about that. A guy that hasn't put in nearly as many years as a Rangers fan as we have is telling us if you don't think like me, you aren't a fan. That is what is wrong with this country in a nutshell. That type of dictatorship mentality.

14. kreidertime

I wonder if they will get rid of Rooney now and keep Blackwell as hey may be their kind of Dominic Moore dude.

15. kreidertime

Maybe Zibanejad will actually try on face-offs at some point this year instead of being a schmuck.

16. strudwickisthebest

strudwickisthebest Well-Known Member

I agre Dump, fuck these left wings liberals, fuck Antifa and fuck BLM and fuck these aholes pushing this transgender shit in everyone’s face

17. kreidertime

Well I’ll vote for a Democrat if they do a good job. Just don’t tell us how to think and how to talk and how to act. As long as everybody can live peacefully they can have their own lifestyle. Should be an interesting trade deadline with this team I don’t know what they’re gonna do.

18. strudwickisthebest

Yea you’re right and yes it will be interesting. It would be great if they trade some of these depth guys for a decent younger player

19. kreidertime

They are going to have to make room for Barron and Kravtsov. Barron I can see on the fourth line. Maybe Gauthier moves to the 4th line. They keep Blackwell and make that the 4th line.

20. strudwickisthebest

Yea they should get rid of DiGusieppe. I don’t mind him but he just doesn’t fit on this team. He would have been a better fit for the 2015-2017 teams