Rangers vs Islanders

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by Messiah717, Feb 25, 2020.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Crybaby Islanders fans crying about the Lee non goal. Give me a break. I was shocked at what a bunch of divers the pansy Islanders players are. Two penalties vs us where the guy barely put a stick on his thigh and they fell right down. Justice as far as I'm concerned. Other than Barzal, the Islanders forward have no creativity on offense. You can see why their coach is the worst playoff coach in history. One cup doesn't change that. His style basically ruins the offensive development of players like Barzal.

2. Rangers94

Rangers94 Well-Known Member

They’re also crying about the Trouba hit saying he should be suspended. Man...so many whiny babies in that fan base. Don’t skate with your head down and you don’t get blown up like that. If anything, Dal Colle should be pissed at whoever it was that gave him that suicide pass. If it’s a good pass he never gets lit up like that.

3. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

No problem with that hit. Shoulder to chest. No chance he gets a fine or suspension. Keep your head up.

4. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Text book great hit. All shoulder, didn't leave his feet or launch himself into the skater.

5. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Some of his shoulder hit is jaw because he was bent over. Not Trouba's problem. My only regret was that it wasn't Marchand he hit.