Ravens at Steelers

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Uptown, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Uptown

Uptown NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Score's 17-16. Steelers are still up.

2. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Wow. Way to give Baltimore some free feild goal range there, now they are just THAT much closer to coming away with a win. :(Edit: Now Baltimore is up 19-17 with a good 47 yard feild goal

3. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Big Ben making a good comeback right now [​IMG] Just waste the clock so Baltimore has no time.

4. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Nov 1 2005, 01:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Big Ben making a good comeback right now [​IMG] Just waste the clock so Baltimore has no time.</div>Baltimore will probably have to use all their timeouts here and will probably have 1 minute to get down the feild after Pittsburgh scoresEdit: 37 yarder is good, now Baltimore has 1:36 to get the win w/ no TOLCOME ON HOLD 'EM PITT!!!!

5. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Ike Taylor sucks. McFadden needs to start because he may them got too many big plays.

6. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Nov 1 2005, 01:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ike Taylor sucks. McFadden needs to start because he may them got too many big plays.</div> Ike is good on special teams though IMO.games over, good night man, WOOO STEELAZ! [​IMG]

7. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

That was a tough game, exciting tho but i'm glad we overcame that victory.

8. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Nov 1 2005, 01:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>That was a tough game, exciting tho but i'm glad we overcame that victory.</div> haha yeah I KNEW it would come right down to the wire at the end like that, glad Pitt won

9. Uptown

WTF! DAMNIT! So close yet so far.... I woulda wrote more but I have the biggest headace ever so I'm off to bed. Damn I'm pissed...

10. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Nov 1 2005, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm off to bed.</div> Me too man, night fellas, that was a good monday night game for a change [​IMG]

11. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Baltimore played well tonight. Willie Parker only got 63 yards rushing, but their horrible pass defense and the clutchness of Ben Roethlisberger overcame them in the end

12. NFLCChosen One

NFLCChosen One NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I really wanted the Ravents to win this game, they played as well as I've seen them all year. The were passing well on 1st down, and if it came down to it, getting very managable 3rd downs. Too bad they came just short though.

13. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Why haven't the Ravens played this well all season? Where were they hiding this.Steelers are in trouble if they can barely beat a 2-5 team.

14. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Steelers are in trouble if they can barely beat a 2-5 team.</div>You gotta realize man they're a very big rivarly team to us. Just like the Vikings to Packers. So both teams know what they're gonna do. That's why division games are so good.

15. Uptown

This game was one of the best games if not the best we played this season. Everyone seemed to step it up and Jamal Lewis actually ran hard. Anthony Wright looked GREAT and drove us down the field. Derrick Mason and Chester Taylor stepped it up as well and caught some good catches. Can you believe our D actually forced some turnovers? I was hoping we would come out with the win to have confidence for the rest of the season but hey we played hard and hopefully we can stay competive with the other good teams. The only bad part of the game was that our D left way too much open space for passes to be completed and at the last play it looked like Anthony Wright didn't put much effort in completing that pass.However, the Steelers also played a great game. On the two TD catches Heath Miller was basically wide open but Big Ben was playing hurt and you could tell. The D wasn't playing that good but played good enough to stop us on some key drives. Big Ben also showed that he can play in the clutch and really did a good job driving them down the field on the last drive. Great game overall, I enjoyed it.

16. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Nov 1 2005, 03:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>This game was one of the best games if not the best we played this season. Everyone seemed to step it up and Jamal Lewis actually ran hard. Anthony Wright looked GREAT and drove us down the field. Derrick Mason and Chester Taylor stepped it up as well and caught some good catches. Can you believe our D actually forced some turnovers? I was hoping we would come out with the win to have confidence for the rest of the season but hey we played hard and hopefully we can stay competive with the other good teams. The only bad part of the game was that our D left way too much open space for passes to be completed and at the last play it looked like Anthony Wright didn't put much effort in completing that pass.However, the Steelers also played a great game. On the two TD catches Heath Miller was basically wide open but Big Ben was playing hurt and you could tell. The D wasn't playing that good but played good enough to stop us on some key drives. Big Ben also showed that he can play in the clutch and really did a good job driving them down the field on the last drive. Great game overall, I enjoyed it.</div> Well said. We all got a sample of what the Ravens are capable of doing in that game, they should definately have some more wins under their belt, especially after showing that they can play that well. It was a good halloween monday night game

17. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The Ravens gave the Steelers all they could handle.They didn't excute well towards the end.But still what an effort by the Ravens.

18. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

that was a good game but the ravens loss cause lewis and ed reed didnt play but it was a good game

19. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE ($${GAME}$$ @ Nov 1 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>that was a good game but the ravens loss cause lewis and ed reed didnt play but it was a good game</div> That doesn't mean anything. We still could have lost with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis playing.