Raw Results 2/23/15 – Do You See What I See?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Feb 25, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

34 days from WrestleMania. Brock Lesnar will defend against Reigns at WrestleMania. Orton appeared after four months to take out Rollins last night.

Raw Starts

Music & Pyro

In Ring Segment

Orton’s music hits and the arena erupts as I’ve not heard it in a long time. Orton out in a new Orton t-shirt. He’s as over as Rover as he heads to the ring. Stills recap of Orton causing destruction at Fast Lane last night. RKOs all around for The Authority. “Randy!” chants from the fans after his music ends.

Orton – Now, Nashville I’m not the guy with a 20 minute promo, but there’s something I have to get off my chest. I’ve been out of action for four months, did you notice? (Yes!) It’s because of The Authority, but more specifically because of Rollins. (heat) In case you’ve been living under a rock, look at what happened four months ago.

Video of Noble and Kane holding Orton for a curb stomp on announce. Steph and Trip told them to finish it, so Rollins with a curb stomp to the stairs.

Orton – Last four months I’ve been replaying that scene in my head. I’m here to tell The Authority, to tell the world, that I’m just now getting started. Last night Rollins got away. You may call it an escape. I call it a stay of execution. Starting right now, there’s no more hiding, no more running. In fact, no more talking, Seth Rollins! Get your ass out here, right now!

The Authority comes out, sans Rollins. All in suits, except Steph in a black sleeveless dress with metal studs and a slit over her left knee, but the whole thing seems quite ill fitted to her body. They pose on the stage, then head for the ring.

Steph steps up, holds the rest back.

Steph – Randy, first and foremost, welcome back. You made one hell of a return last night at Fast Lane, and made another huge return tonight. Even though it was at the expense of The Authority, that devil may care, take no prisoners Orton, that’s the Orton we love, and had the fans chanting last night, “Randy…!”

“Randy!” chants.

Steph – That’s the Orton that blew up social media, and who I want as the face of the WWE.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...shville-tn-streaming-live-results-discussion/