Raw Results 3/23/15 – Two Toddlers Fighting Over A Belt

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 24, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Raw in LA is sold out. Bill Simmons and Snoop Dogg are on Raw tonight. Raw starts off with Sting tonight!

Raw Starts

Music & Pyro

In Ring Segment

The lights go out, CAW! Sting’s stuff on the tron, huge entrance of music and flashing lights, then out comes Sting! Sting soaks it all in on the stage, nods at it all as he looks around at the fans. Lilian announces Sting to the ring, and out he comes, sans bat. It was 14 years ago today that WWE bought out WCW!

Sting into the ring, still soaking it all in. The fans are wild! “Sting!” chants.

Sting – So this is what it feels like to kick off Monday Night Raw! Woooo! I’ve been known as the WCW soldier. Over the past 14 years I’ve watched Triple H climb the ladder here by backstabbing, manipulation, undermining, whatever he had to do to get to the top. I guess he thinks he’s unstoppable. Like there may not be any consequences. And yes, I may be the last soldier standing for some forgotten war, I’m not here to fight for WCW, that would be ridiculous at this point. I’m here for one specific reason. I’m here to take Trip down!

Steph’s music, and she comes out in a black sleeveless dress that criss/crosses in the back, showing a little triangle of skin on her back before flaring to her knees. She’s wearing light brown stacked heel sandals with the dress. Steph sneers walking by Sting. Then heat from the fans.

Steph – So this is what it feels like to be in the ring with The Stinger. The last holdout from WCW. Congratulations Sting, now you know how it feels to make it to the big time! Here you are, standing in the middle of a WWE, starting Raw with Stephanie McMahon. Soak it all in Sting, just breathe…

Sting – You’re also that spoiled little brat who’s had everything handed to her in this life, and somehow believes she earned it. But hey, it’s nice to finally meet you Steph.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...california-streaming-live-results-discussion/