Ray Allen Wins NBA Sportmanship Award

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by mike18946, May 13, 2003.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "thefranchise3":</div><div class="quote_post">Thats great congrats to ray, hes an amazing player too, maybe he can do something with seattle next season [​IMG] (i hope)</div>

well the supes went 18-12 after the trade last season, plus shard played A LOT better after the trade - next season they'll be together for the whole season, plus 2 likely lottery picks in a deep draft and *hopefully* dre miller ... ok now i'm getting carried away [​IMG]

2. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "SCBrian":</div><div class="quote_post">nope didnt deserve it...ray allen is a POS...i hate him...i used to think he was tight but then in that interview he tried to put himself on the same level as kobe as a player...and that is just a joke lol</div>

SCBrian...you better be kiddin', yo! LOL...I'm j/p...I'm not a Kobe fan much...but I admit, he does have talent...but my man *that's what I call him...I think everybody knows that by now...lol* Ray is great all around *even the personality!* Gotta have love for this guy...

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "SCBrian":</div><div class="quote_post">nope didnt deserve it...ray allen is a POS...i hate him...i used to think he was tight but then in that interview he tried to put himself on the same level as kobe as a player...and that is just a joke lol</div>

and then went out and busted a triple double on kobe's arse while holding him to 14 points - oh and lets not forget his debut against the lakers: 26, 13 and 9

4. aLOX_no4

aLOX_no4 JBB JustBBall Member