Exclusive Red Sox cheated in 2018...

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired

Since 2017 the local Yankees Hater has greeted me with "Altuve, Yankee Killer". Saw him last Friday since this scandal broke and the things I mentioned to him about Altuve and some of the other "Stros" addressed many non-politically correct remarks from my perspective. Were I to print them on this board I'd have been banned forever. The individual had no remarks as I proceeded to dish out opinions. Not a big fan of Chris Rose but the man was on the mark when he stated that the Astros will be wearing this for a long time. That team should be prime time recipients of chin music in '20.

Mattingly23NY and Lillie like this.
  2. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

The more I think about what these two franchises accomplished by cheating, the more I feel the
    punishment is not strong enough. The league must punish the players & the teams.......take away
    the players’ WS rings, take away the teams’ championships. They deserve nothing!
    It is no secret that cheating has been occurring in all facets of sports. So, why are these incidents
    different? Both Houston & Boston won championships because of their cheating. Hit the players
    and their teams where it hurts........for their lifetime.

Lillie and Mattingly23NY like this.
  3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    ....^^^^ exactly~!!
    They got away with it. Obviously, they all felt the League wouldn't do more than slap 'em on the hands, then penalize the Owner with a $$$ fine. The players showed no respect for the rules or game, and they deserve NO respect, NO Rings, NO Trophy, and oh by the way, y'all owe us (MLB) that Monetary Bonus $$$ back...!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/25/how-much-money-the-2019-world-series-champions-will-earn.html

In 2018, the Red Sox split their winnings into 66 full shares worth $416,838 each, 10.025 partial shares and eight cash awards. The Dodgers chose to split their winnings into 67 full shares worth $262,027 each, 13.29 partial shares and 24 cash awards.

cagedlion likes this.