Redskins 2006 Schedule

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by JHair, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

^ Minnesota would've made the playoffs EASILY if wasn't for Culpepper fucking them up... Brad was sooooooooooo much better

2. CipherCowboy

CipherCowboy NFLC nflcentral.net Member

3. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Hahah theres no way we're losing 7 games, we aren't losing more than 5

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

He's a Cowboys fan [​IMG]

5. Karlos

Karlos NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Too many new, biased cowboys fans coming in. It's starting to piss me off..lol...

6. CipherCowboy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead? @ Jun 22 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Too many new, biased cowboys fans coming in. It's starting to piss me off..lol...</div>Come on fellas...I'm not bias at all. I figure I would come over to the Redskins page since the only people that seem to be in the Cowboys page were you guys. But seriously guys do you really think Dallas can't win the East? I mean I'm not stupid to think that the Redskins can't but on the other hand Dallas has the chance as well.1. Redskins fans always think they had a great off season. But let's look at what you got. Brandon Lloyd - In 3 years this cats only had 1510 yards. James Thrash is better than him. Everyone wants to talk about T.O. antic, Brandon Lloyd's had his fair share. Besides his nickname is Gator arms anyway.2. Adam Archuleta - I can't believe you let Ryan Clark go for that old guy who can't cover anyone. I'm not sure what's the deal with having two SS and no FS but I'm sure Williams knows what he's doing. But Ryan was a lot better at this point in their careers. And how in the world (even if the contract is back loan or not) is he the top paid S. Go figure.3. Andre Carter - I guess you guys are banking on his 2002 performance but he's solid. In Williams defense I think he do a lot better than the last few years. But of course, he was over paid. At this point he's overrated.4. Randle El - Well a lot of money and banking on a lot from someone who never caught more than 50 pass a year. But he's a pretty quick.All of the reason of the guys you got from free agency may not even make your team. Trust me Tyson Walters...you'll pull your hair out him just as we did.Which brings me to your over paid Offensive Coordinator Al Saunder. Question and maybe you can answer this for me? If he's so good why in the world didn't he land a head coaching job. If I remember correctly the as 2 or 3 years head coaches were dropping like hot cakes and he couldn't land one. Heck he couldn't even land the job in KC. And if he was all that good he would have gotten the job over Edwards, who really haven't proven anything other than being a very average coach.Now I would be lying to you if I didn't think that Redskins wasn't a good team. I think the have just as good a chance as any team to get there but I just don't see it. I do love Jason Campbell. And until he gets in the game and the game plan than I will start to worry about the Redskins.And yes you did get the best of us last year. But like Doc Walker said on the John Thomason Show, "Just because we won two from Dallas doesn't mean nothing. They still own us. And this is not much of a rival because as it stands Dallas won 14 out of the last 17 games."But hey it's all good. I live in the DC area and I love chatting with Redskins fans. You guys bring it and I would expect nothing less from true fans. I didn't realize how big the Cowboys/Redskins was until I got here because back in Texas the Redskins is not as big of rival as it is here. But i have to say that I like the competition.

7. Karlos

At least you can back that up, unlike the other Balaskonis fool. [​IMG]

8. CipherCowboy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead? @ Jun 22 2006, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>At least you can back that up, unlike the other Balaskonis fool. [​IMG]</div>Hey I'm only going to talk about what I know.And I like that Rockets Flag you got waving there

9. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Come on fellas...I'm not bias at all.lol I figure I would come over to the Redskins page since the only people that seem to be in the Cowboys page were you guys. Awwww, no Cowgirls fans? Maybe because they suck... But seriously guys do you really think Dallas can't win the East? I mean I'm not stupid to think that the Redskins can't but on the other hand Dallas has the chance as well. Dallas has a chance, you're right. Even the Niners have a CHANCE at winning the SB. 1. Redskins fans always think they had a great off season. But let's look at what you got. Brandon Lloyd - In 3 years this cats only had 1510 yards. James Thrash is better than him. Everyone wants to talk about T.O. antic, Brandon Lloyd's had his fair share. Besides his nickname is Gator arms anyway.Last year he had 50 catches for like 800 yards and 5 TD's with 5 differenert starting QB's in a TE-crazed offense. Lloyd's hands are even better than TO's. And he doesn't hurt your team. 2. Adam Archuleta - I can't believe you let Ryan Clark go for that old guy who can't cover anyone. I'm not sure what's the deal with having two SS and no FS but I'm sure Williams knows what he's doing. But Ryan was a lot better at this point in their careers. And how in the world (even if the contract is back loan or not) is he the top paid S. Go figure.Archuleta? Old? What... the... heck... Anyways, Sean Taylor is a FS, so is Pierson Prioleau. Archuleta is a SS. He's the top payed safety because he controls the middle of the field and Snyder wants to build a SB team and the only way he's gonna outbid other teams is by paying them more, duh.3. Andre Carter - I guess you guys are banking on his 2002 performance but he's solid. In Williams defense I think he do a lot better than the last few years. But of course, he was over paid. At this point he's overrated. At this point, you should just give up. He got 13 sacks when he played DE. Overpaid? Funny. We have a great DE, unlike you. 4. Randle El - Well a lot of money and banking on a lot from someone who never caught more than 50 pass a year. But he's a pretty quick. It's kind of hard to catch over 50 passes with Hines Ward and others on your team, even Plaxico Burress. You're forgetting he will fuck your Cowgirls with trick plays, and he is a QB/RB/WR/KR/PR. I think he'll do just fine in Washington. All of the reason of the guys you got from free agency may not even make your team. Trust me Tyson Walters...you'll pull your hair out him just as we did. We got Walters to play 3rd string. And what about Christian Fauria and Kenny Wright... are they overrate and overpaid too? Which brings me to your over paid Offensive Coordinator Al Saunder. Question and maybe you can answer this for me? If he's so good why in the world didn't he land a head coaching job. If I remember correctly the as 2 or 3 years head coaches were dropping like hot cakes and he couldn't land one. Heck he couldn't even land the job in KC. And if he was all that good he would have gotten the job over Edwards, who really haven't proven anything other than being a very average coach. Umm, the same reason Mike Martz isn't a HC anymore. He sucks at defense. Saunders is an offensive genius. #1 offense for 3 years now. Now I would be lying to you if I didn't think that Redskins wasn't a good team. I think the have just as good a chance as any team to get there but I just don't see it. I do love Jason Campbell. And until he gets in the game and the game plan than I will start to worry about the Redskins. I wouldn't be worried about Mark Brunell. He's a QB that had the best passer rating, most TDs, and most yards in the NFC until Patten and Thrash got hurt. And yes you did get the best of us last year. But like Doc Walker said on the John Thomason Show, "Just because we won two from Dallas doesn't mean nothing. They still own us. And this is not much of a rival because as it stands Dallas won 14 out of the last 17 games." Tell me, PLEASE tell me what history has to do with ANYTHING? We owned you last year and we got a shit load better offseason than you did. Especially on D. But hey it's all good. I live in the DC area and I love chatting with Redskins fans. You guys bring it and I would expect nothing less from true fans. I didn't realize how big the Cowboys/Redskins was until I got here because back in Texas the Redskins is not as big of rival as it is here. But i have to say that I like the competition. Why is that all Cowboys fans are trying to make fun of the Redskins? Jealousy? Hmm..... -----------------------------------------------------------[​IMG]

10. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Congradulations on the dumbest comment in the History of NFL CENTRAL!BTW, It was hardly a Tight End Crazed offense....that was just the primary dump off target for when the line broke down.
    Yeah, Archuleta is relatively younger man....what is he? 27 or so?
    Great? Hell no.Solid DE? Sure.
    Plaxico Burress had 66, 78, 60 receptions and 1008, 1325, 860 yds.Randle El without Burress had 35 rec for 558 yds.And 12 rushes for 73 yards and 3 passes for 67 yards, 1 Kick Return for 16 yds, does not qualify you as a QB or RB or KR, just a trick play artist.
    How can you discount the past and then cite it in the next sentence?

11. Karlos

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>At this point, you should just give up. He got 13 sacks when he played DE. Overpaid? Funny. We have a great DE, unlike you.</div>DeMarcus Ware is BETTER than Andre Carter and he is younger. Don't even try to argue that.

12. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='54821' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:27 PM']
    Congradulations on the dumbest comment in the History of NFL CENTRAL!BTW, It was hardly a Tight End Crazed offense....that was just the primary dump off target for when the line broke down.
    Plaxico Burress had 66, 78, 60 receptions and 1008, 1325, 860 yds.Randle El without Burress had 35 rec for 558 yds.And 12 rushes for 73 yards and 3 passes for 67 yards, 1 Kick Return for 16 yds, does not qualify you as a QB or RB or KR, just a trick play artist.
    How can you discount the past and then cite it in the next sentence?[/quote]Every, I repeat, EVERY NFL analysist knows that... Holt, S. Smith, Lloyd, Harrison, Bruce, R. Smith, Ward, and others have better hands than TO. But don't get me wrong here, he's still the best WR.27 is old?Getting 6.5 and 12.5 sacks as a DE is good IMO.We won't use him as a KR. Betts is our KR. He's going to return punts. And he fits in GREAT with Saunders... screens and stuff. And his trick trick plays can kill defenses.Last year is the closest time to the present. I'm just saying, we beat Dallas twice last year, and we had a better offseason. That is all I said.

13. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead? @ Jun 22 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>At this point, you should just give up. He got 13 sacks when he played DE. Overpaid? Funny. We have a great DE, unlike you.</div>DeMarcus Ware is BETTER than Andre Carter and he is younger. Don't even try to argue that.</div>Well Parcells used Ware as a LB so I didn't really count him. But if you say he's a DE, then he will have a better DE career than Carter.

14. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 22 2006, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Every, I repeat, EVERY NFL analysist knows that... Holt, S. Smith, Lloyd, Harrison, Bruce, R. Smith, Ward, and others have better hands than TO. But don't get me wrong here, he's still the best WR.27 is old?Getting 6.5 and 12.5 sacks as a DE is good IMO.We won't use him as a KR. Betts is our KR. He's going to return punts. And he fits in GREAT with Saunders... screens and stuff. And his trick trick plays can kill defenses.Last year is the closest time to the present. I'm just saying, we beat Dallas twice last year, and we had a better offseason. That is all I said.</div>The fact that your listing Lloyd in the same breath as Holt, Smith, Harrison, Bruce, Smith, Ward is a complete insult to them. Lloyd is an ok #2, but hes not a superstar WR like your listing him among. Brandon Lloyd has a knack for making the amazing play, but then on the next drive will drop the easiest pass. It seems to be a lack of keeping focus on the field, but he makes a ton of drops because of it. I didnt say 27 was old....I said he was relatively young and was agreeing with you. And BTW, hes 28, just looked it up. Just entering his prime.Good? Maybe...But you said he was 'Great' which he isnt. And either the entire past counts for nothing, or it all counts...you cant have it both ways.

15. CipherCowboy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 22 2006, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Come on fellas...I'm not bias at all.lol I figure I would come over to the Redskins page since the only people that seem to be in the Cowboys page were you guys. Awwww, no Cowgirls fans? Maybe because they suck... But seriously guys do you really think Dallas can't win the East? I mean I'm not stupid to think that the Redskins can't but on the other hand Dallas has the chance as well. Dallas has a chance, you're right. Even the Niners have a CHANCE at winning the SB. 1. Redskins fans always think they had a great off season. But let's look at what you got. Brandon Lloyd - In 3 years this cats only had 1510 yards. James Thrash is better than him. Everyone wants to talk about T.O. antic, Brandon Lloyd's had his fair share. Besides his nickname is Gator arms anyway.Last year he had 50 catches for like 800 yards and 5 TD's with 5 differenert starting QB's in a TE-crazed offense. Lloyd's hands are even better than TO's. And he doesn't hurt your team. 2. Adam Archuleta - I can't believe you let Ryan Clark go for that old guy who can't cover anyone. I'm not sure what's the deal with having two SS and no FS but I'm sure Williams knows what he's doing. But Ryan was a lot better at this point in their careers. And how in the world (even if the contract is back loan or not) is he the top paid S. Go figure.Archuleta? Old? What... the... heck... Anyways, Sean Taylor is a FS, so is Pierson Prioleau. Archuleta is a SS. He's the top payed safety because he controls the middle of the field and Snyder wants to build a SB team and the only way he's gonna outbid other teams is by paying them more, duh.3. Andre Carter - I guess you guys are banking on his 2002 performance but he's solid. In Williams defense I think he do a lot better than the last few years. But of course, he was over paid. At this point he's overrated. At this point, you should just give up. He got 13 sacks when he played DE. Overpaid? Funny. We have a great DE, unlike you. 4. Randle El - Well a lot of money and banking on a lot from someone who never caught more than 50 pass a year. But he's a pretty quick. It's kind of hard to catch over 50 passes with Hines Ward and others on your team, even Plaxico Burress. You're forgetting he will fuck your Cowgirls with trick plays, and he is a QB/RB/WR/KR/PR. I think he'll do just fine in Washington. All of the reason of the guys you got from free agency may not even make your team. Trust me Tyson Walters...you'll pull your hair out him just as we did. We got Walters to play 3rd string. And what about Christian Fauria and Kenny Wright... are they overrate and overpaid too? Which brings me to your over paid Offensive Coordinator Al Saunder. Question and maybe you can answer this for me? If he's so good why in the world didn't he land a head coaching job. If I remember correctly the as 2 or 3 years head coaches were dropping like hot cakes and he couldn't land one. Heck he couldn't even land the job in KC. And if he was all that good he would have gotten the job over Edwards, who really haven't proven anything other than being a very average coach. Umm, the same reason Mike Martz isn't a HC anymore. He sucks at defense. Saunders is an offensive genius. #1 offense for 3 years now. Now I would be lying to you if I didn't think that Redskins wasn't a good team. I think the have just as good a chance as any team to get there but I just don't see it. I do love Jason Campbell. And until he gets in the game and the game plan than I will start to worry about the Redskins. I wouldn't be worried about Mark Brunell. He's a QB that had the best passer rating, most TDs, and most yards in the NFC until Patten and Thrash got hurt. And yes you did get the best of us last year. But like Doc Walker said on the John Thomason Show, "Just because we won two from Dallas doesn't mean nothing. They still own us. And this is not much of a rival because as it stands Dallas won 14 out of the last 17 games." Tell me, PLEASE tell me what history has to do with ANYTHING? We owned you last year and we got a shit load better offseason than you did. Especially on D. But hey it's all good. I live in the DC area and I love chatting with Redskins fans. You guys bring it and I would expect nothing less from true fans. I didn't realize how big the Cowboys/Redskins was until I got here because back in Texas the Redskins is not as big of rival as it is here. But i have to say that I like the competition. Why is that all Cowboys fans are trying to make fun of the Redskins? Jealousy? Hmm..... -----------------------------------------------------------[​IMG]</div>Not jealous at all my friend. You can't even compare the Redskins franchise to the Cowboy's. And you're nuts if you think you can. The Redskins are over paid. The same way that you're cursing me is the same way you'll ended up cursing them during the season. As for as Andre Carter, you need to get your facts RIGHT! He's never had 13 sacks. The most he's had is 12.5 and that was in 2002. I didn't say he was a bad player. All I was trying to say is that when he came to Dallas for a visit he was known for having bad conditioning, which when we worked him out he was in poor condition. But that doesn't mean that he's not good.If you don't think the Cowboy's have a chance, again, you're fooling yourself. The only thing the Redskins proved last year was that you guys have a good defense. Your offense was not all that impressive besides Portis. Until you proved that than you can talking about Al Saunders. And don't give me that crap about he didn't get a Head Coaching job because he's an offensive genius. If that was the case he would have had a job. There are plenty of so-called offensive geniues that has had HC jobs. Do you need me to go down the list for you?Jon Gruden. Mike Shanahan. Andy Reid. Mike Holmgren. Now the difference between them when they got their job is that their respective teams knew they were SMART enough to surround themselves with good coaches. So what you're telling me is that Al Saunders wouldn't have been smart enough? Or maybe teams thought he wasn't? Yeah, he's an offensive genius alright, but let's see what he does with receivers (even though you're depth chart says 6'-0", we all know if your coaching football for a living like myself) are no more than 5'-10". Now I hope you don't, as you're telling me about the past when I mean the Cowboys record against your guys, say "we won Superbowls with small guys. That's the way Joe Gibbs like his receives!" And if you're thinking that, you truly don't know today's game at all. Sure their are 2 great receivers in the NFL today who are short...Moss and Smith. But you're whole team?! You'll see a lot of over-thrown balls this year and not to mention last year.What else is there...Oh Randle El! You are absolutely right, it was very hard to catch 50 passes when you have Burress and Ward on your team. Oh wait, Burress wasn't there last year. So why then did he only catch 35 passes last year? You mean to tell me he wasn't better than Cedric Wilson who caught only 26 passes. Was Randle El, last year, a the second or third receiver? Either way it goes, he's at best a third or fourth receiver. He's proven that with the Steelers last year when their receiving corp was Ward, Wilson, Morgan, Randle El. So you do the math. And don't give me that QB/RB/WR/KR/PR crap either. That's all hog wash. Those other little titles you're giving him is no excuse for him to only caught 35 passes on a team last year that had those (besides Ward) weak receivers. If it wasn't for Ward the Steelers would have been in trouble. Numbers do no lie! Randle El at best is a (maybe and it a big maybe) 35 catch receiver. Especially now that Brunell is comfortable with Moss. And the Moss is no secret now! Man, I really like you a lot! I love your enthusiasm for your team. So much enthusiasm that you even said that Archuleta is the TOP payed S. Now do you really believe that true football fans will really believe that? If you like, we can go down the list? You want too? Ok, we'll do that. He's not better than Mike Doss, Jermaine Phillips, Roy Williams, Troy Polamalu, Cory Chavous, Michael Boulware, Michael Lewis, Adrian Wilson, Kenoy Kennedy, Mark Roman, Gibril Wilson. All of those S had better years than Archuleta. And in some cases in the last 2 years had better years. If he was so good, St. Louis would not have let him go. That is a position that is not easily replaced. They let him go for a reason. Just like Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders, and all the other players Washington keep picking up. There is a good reason (besides cap reasons) that teams like players like that good. The proof is in the pudding! You'll be luck if he makes it the whole season. Hopefully, you guys invested in a good back-up.And don't give me that crap about Mark Brunell this and that until Patton and Thrash got hurt. First off, you know as well as I do that Patton and Thrash wasn't going to count for much anyway. And if you want to say that, than Drew Bledsoe and the Cowboy were leading the NFC East before Flozell Adams got hurt in the 7th game of last year. And up until that point Bledsoe had more yards and TD than Brunell. Bledoe was on pace to have over 4000 yards and the Pro Bowl. But you don't see me making an excuse about Flozell Adams and the Cowboys last year. So let's not start all that. Because I could have made a case that Dallas could have went deep into the playoff if it was for Adams and not having a field goal kicker. So no excuse!Well I guess that's about it. Oh waitl there are a few comments that you said."Awww, no Cowgirls fans?" So if we're the Cowgirls what does that make you? The SheepSkins? And we all know what sheeps skins were made for. And I'm very much a Cowboy's fan but I'm a football coach first and I know football unlike someone who is just throw stuff out.And that name you're using, "Sheriff Gonna Getcha" (actually looking at your username, I would have thought you were a Cowboy's Fan), in American history the most known Sheriff's are, you guess it...Cowboys! So you go Cowboy...

16. CipherCowboy

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='54821' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:27 PM']
    How can you discount the past and then cite it in the next sentence?[/quote]Would have to agree 110%. And Archuleta was born 11/27/1977. So what would that make him? 29 this year? And the reason I said old is because he's had a history of staying health. But it's all good.

17. CipherCowboy

[quote name='Sheriff Gonna Getcha' post='54828' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:40 PM'][quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='54821' date='Jun 22 2006, 11:27 PM']
    How can you discount the past and then cite it in the next sentence?[/quote]Every, I repeat, EVERY NFL analysist knows that... Holt, S. Smith, Lloyd, Harrison, Bruce, R. Smith, Ward, and others have better hands than TO. But don't get me wrong here, he's still the best WR.27 is old?Getting 6.5 and 12.5 sacks as a DE is good IMO.We won't use him as a KR. Betts is our KR. He's going to return punts. And he fits in GREAT with Saunders... screens and stuff. And his trick trick plays can kill defenses.Last year is the closest time to the present. I'm just saying, we beat Dallas twice last year, and we had a better offseason. That is all I said.[/quote]Andre Carter had 12.5 sacks in 2002. The 6.5 sacks that you're referring to was in 2003. You told me to stop living in the past. So you need to do the same. Don't dish it if you can't wash. Last year he had 4.5 and I would have to say that Greg Ellis and DeMarcus Ware was better with 8 sacks a piece.As far as Archeleta, he'll be 29 this year. T.O's hand are better than Lloyd, Bruce (at his stage in his career), R. Smith. And we can make a really good argument that his hands are better than the rest. But how can you say, if those receivers hands are better, that TO is the best WR? When essentially you have to catch the ball first before doing anything else with it.Now I'm not here to argue that you guys beat us. Hands down you did. But to say you had a better offseason that we did is crazy. I already went through the guys the Redskins picked up. Now let see if they compare to what the Cowboys picked up.1. TO - No need to go through that.2. Akin Ayodele - solid. In the last 3 years he's had 277 tackles and started every game in the last 4 years.3. Mike Vanderjagt - granted he did miss an important field goal and I'll be the first to admit it. But when you had the problems we had last year, he'll do just fine. Parcell saw that we lost 3 games to field goals including those we missed against Washington. But again we lost the game ourselves.4. Jason Fabini - I can't make too much of a case for him other than he's a lot better than Rob Pettitte. He's solid and he's a Parcell's guy. And we know how Parcell's guys work extremely hard for him. Just look at the history of his guys...ie Terry Glenn!As far as drafted players the Redskins didn't get anyone. And please don't start on Rocky McIntosh.Dallas drafted positions of need and for depth.5. Bobby Carpenter - started all 11 games that he played as a senior in 2005 and finished with 49 tackles, 10.5 TFL and eight sacks. Not to mention intelligent, durable and physical player who shows great consistency on the football field. And he can also play DE, which is sometimes needed in the 3-4 defense6. Anthony Fasano - He needs a little work but once Parcell's get his hands on him he'll be alright...ie Mark Bravro and the rest of the TE's Parcell's picked up while with the Giants, Jets, Patriots and Cowboys. There's a history of TE with him. And if I'm not mistaken, insiders said that Witten had a lot of short comings. But Parcell's has that touch with TE.Than there's Skyler Green, who will be a pretty good punt returner and Pat Watkins who stands at 6'-%", 4.5 speed. So I would have to say that Dallas had the better off season. The only reason why you think the Redskins did is because of the names. Archuleta, Randle El, Carter, Lloyd, which we've already when through those guys. Oh and Al Saunders! Another we've went through.

18. CipherCowboy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sheriff Gonna Getcha @ Jun 22 2006, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arrowhead? @ Jun 22 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>At this point, you should just give up. He got 13 sacks when he played DE. Overpaid? Funny. We have a great DE, unlike you.</div>DeMarcus Ware is BETTER than Andre Carter and he is younger. Don't even try to argue that.</div>Well Parcells used Ware as a LB so I didn't really count him. But if you say he's a DE, then he will have a better DE career than Carter.</div>Greg Ellis is a DE and he was better than Carter. And Ellis didn't start the whole season and collected8 sacks.

19. Karlos

Reg, Parcells did NOT use Ware as a OLB!! I told you on AIM already! And yes he will have a better career than Carter because he is BETTER than Carter. DE: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/423138Man Reg, this guy makes some pretty good points here. My opinion is quickly shifting from the Redskins towards the Cowboys, even though I like Washington a heck of a lot more than Dallas. You say it like Dallas didn't have a good offseason like the redskins, when in fact they had a GREAT offseason. Terell Owens, arguably the best WR in the league if he can get his attitude under control. Mike Vanderjagt, though he choked against Pittsburgh, is one of the best kickers in the league. Jason Fabini is a great offensive linemen who had some solid years in New York. Great pickups, and I know Washington had a good offseason, but so did Dallas.The thing that may push Dallas over Washington could be the draft they had. Bobby Carpenter is amazing, and he is going to help anchor an already young and great defense in Dallas. I just realized how talented this defense will be in the years to come. They also drafted a great TE out of Notre Dame in Anthony Fasano, could have been a first rounder. He was very productive, and will be a good accompany to Jason Witten. This should be a very fun NFL season over in the NFC East!! I don't care who wins really, but it should be very close. Dallas fans are gonna brag about their team, as will Washington fans. But in reality, they are both great teams. SO SHUT UP.

20. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CipherCowboy @ Jun 23 2006, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>4. Jason Fabini - I can't make too much of a case for him other than he's a lot better than Rob Pettitte. He's solid and he's a Parcell's guy. And we know how Parcell's guys work extremely hard for him. Just look at the history of his guys...ie Terry Glenn!</div>Id hate to break it to you, but that is the guy solely responsible for getting 2 Jets Quarterbacks injured for the season in the span of 7 plays. And on top of that is coming off his own season ending injury that happened about 4 weeks later. Can you say washed up?<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>6. Anthony Fasano - He needs a little work but once Parcell's get his hands on him he'll be alright...ie Mark Bravro and the rest of the TE's Parcell's picked up while with the Giants, Jets, Patriots and Cowboys. There's a history of TE with him. And if I'm not mistaken, insiders said that Witten had a lot of short comings. But Parcell's has that touch with TE.</div>Never, Ever, Compare Fasano to Bavaro again....lolAnd BTW, Parcells has had his fair share of duds at Tight End either....he could never get Kyle Brady (A top 10 pick by Rich Kotite) to pan out and he is the person responsible for the Jets drafting Anthony Becht (Another first round pick Tight End) who didnt pan out. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>(Arrowhead) Jason Fabini is a great offensive linemen who had some solid years in New York.</div>When was this? He hasnt had a single decent year since 2000. Just the Jets managed to win in spite of him.