Redskins 2006 Schedule

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by JHair, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

2. CipherCowboy

CipherCowboy NFLC nflcentral.net Member

[quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='54978' date='Jun 23 2006, 04:36 PM'][quote name='CipherCowboy' post='54881' date='Jun 23 2006, 06:19 AM']4. Jason Fabini - I can't make too much of a case for him other than he's a lot better than Rob Pettitte. He's solid and he's a Parcell's guy. And we know how Parcell's guys work extremely hard for him. Just look at the history of his guys...ie Terry Glenn![/quote]Id hate to break it to you, but that is the guy solely responsible for getting 2 Jets Quarterbacks injured for the season in the span of 7 plays. And on top of that is coming off his own season ending injury that happened about 4 weeks later. Can you say washed up?
    Never, Ever, Compare Fasano to Bavaro again....lolAnd BTW, Parcells has had his fair share of duds at Tight End either....he could never get Kyle Brady (A top 10 pick by Rich Kotite) to pan out and he is the person responsible for the Jets drafting Anthony Becht (Another first round pick Tight End) who didnt pan out.
    When was this? He hasnt had a single decent year since 2000. Just the Jets managed to win in spite of him.[/quote]If you notice I said that I couldn't really make a case for Fabini but that for some reason those guys who are classified (for whatever reason) to be Parcell's guys seem to work well for him.And you're right I would never compare Bravro with Fasano. What I was saying was that he could be the in that mold. And you're right about Becht but he did have an OK year with Parcell's. I'm not saying that everyone Parcell's have draft panned out. But for the most part they did pretty well. As far as Brady, he wasn't a Parcell's guy at all.

3. dabears54

dabears54 Member

i just wish all the redskins fans would get their heads checked and realize your idiot of an owner cannot buy himself a 8-8 record let alone a superbowl. get over it washington youre not going to even come close to your division crown, and you will get beaten by the cowboys twice this year.

4. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Dont be a necro dude. The post before yours was "Posted: Friday, June 23, 2006 05:28 PM"