Referee Blunder

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SickVick7, Oct 17, 2005.

1. BoLTz21

BoLTz21 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Have you guys just considered that maybe Leinart would have made it into the endzone anyways without Reggie's help? This is being blown way out of proportion just because the ref's missed a little call that THEY NEVER CALL IN ANY GAMES EVER in the heat of the moment. Their eyes were on the huge dogpile in the middle and it all happened so fast, or maybe they did see it and because they never call it to begin with decided not to like all the rest.It's obvious there's some USC haters who will look for any and every excuse to hate on the #1 team in the Nation but that's okay because we'll keeping finding ways to win. Why can't you just say that Notre Dame & USC played one hell of a game, one of the best I've seen in my lifetime and that no team deserved to lose and leave it at that instead of making up all these conspiracies. Charlie Weis isn't irate over it, why are you?

2. WesTheBest217

WesTheBest217 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Lol.. SickVick i bet you do have a rulebook on your desk dont you? i doubt that many referees knew that rule (before that happened of course) so dont fret.. Notre Dame lost, USC won.. besides... why the hell do u care? it would go against USC... and Charlie Weiss isnt a moron. He helped coach the New England Patriots for god sakes.. I wouldnt have a hard time believing that he memorized the rulebook like you seem to. And by the way, he didnt bitch and moan about the call (or lack there of) because hes respectful and isnt going to say or do something fucking stupid to get himself into trouble with the league. Moron.

3. BoLTz21

If they call the penalty anyways USC kicks a field goal and they go to overtime.Wich means USC would have won anyways. [​IMG]

4. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xpostxscript @ Oct 20 2005, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>ou're a moron. If they played football how it's supposed to be played, this call would've been called. If it's in the rulebook, it has to be called. There's no excuse.And who decided Weiss memorized the rulebook? Maybe he's never heard of that rule because he's never experienced something like this happen before.This should've been called and anyone who objects to it needs to read the rulebook. If it's a rule, it must be followed.</div>lol whatever, you're probably just upset that USC won. Seriously, these days, people are making stupid rules. Pushing your own QB should be a penatly? Bullshit. That is the stupiest penatly i've ever heard. Game gets boring when you hear bullshits. So don't tell me i'm a moron, just drop the topic, USC won, k? Stop bitching how they got so lucky and all that, bah bah bah bah bah bah bah. ITS OVER! </div> It is a real rule postscript. It's not bull. If you watched sportscenter a day after the game you would've heard the rule.

5. BoLTz21

It is a rule but it's never called in any game, in any situation so what makes this any different.

6. Blayq Owns You

Blayq Owns You NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sUpEr21cHaRgEd @ Oct 20 2005, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It is a rule but it's never called in any game, in any situation so what makes this any different.</div> But it should be called. It's a rule.And BTW, I don't care for college football.