Reggie Theus To Be Named Kings Coach?

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by knicksfan3, Jun 19, 2007.

1. knicksfan3

knicksfan3 Nets Season Ticket Holder - Section 225

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Report: Theus To Be Named Kings Head CoachNews10 in Sacramento - 06/19 - 9:34 PM ESTNews10 in Sacramento is reporting that New Mexico State head coach and former NBA player Reggie Theus will be named the head coach of the Sacramento Kings tomorrow.Theus replaces Eric Mussleman who was dismissed after one season as Kings head coach.</div>Don't know much about the guy other than he coached New Mexico State and he was an Assistant at Louisville a few years back. Guess the Kings didn't want to even think about bringing the circus that is Larry Brown to Sacramento.

2. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

It's official. I find it hard to believe the Kings couldn't find someone more established than him, even if it isn't LB.

3. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

This is a little surprising, I don't know if he's the perfect guy to take over an NBA squad. I guess management knows what their doing and probably chose him because he's underrated. :dunno:

4. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

Ok first of all I would like to say the first thing that came to my mind was Herb Pope, the kid is an absolute stud and could of went to any big college but he decided to go to New Mexico St just because of Theus because Theus told him that he'll train him one on one to be better in the next level the NBA and it was a great opportunity for Pope but obviously now hes stuck at a NM St without him and plus to make things worse for Pope he got shot in April, ouch.Second of all, great great pickup for the Kings

5. Combs

Combs BBW Root *****

Hang time. Running together. Puttin it on the line.Hang time.Jammin forever!!He's come so far.