Game Thread Regular Season #15 - Spurs @ Bulls

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by bullsger, Nov 30, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Bulls win

2. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

Nice win!

Good to see a super productive game from Noah. Hard to believe he was 1st team all-NBA two seasons ago and 4th in MVP voting. Who will be the next Bull to make an all-NBA team?

Another strong defensive outing and nice work holding the Spurs to a low 3 point shooting night.

Not sure what the identity of this team is but they have some quality wins. Of course, we know these guys can win some regular season games. This team has won a shit-ton of regular season games the last few seasons, often times with a decimated roster.

Rose of course is a concern and the 6-18 from Gasol is less than ideal. Do these vets deserve a consolidation trade to really try and make a run this season? Or is Butler-McDermott-Niko a future worth waiting for?

3. truebluefan

Yes! Around deadline

4. truebluefan

Gasol gets double-double as Bulls beat Spurs 92-89

Pau Gasol punctuated his big block on LaMarcus Aldridgewith a triumphant yell.

The ugly final four minutes went to Gasol and the Chicago Bulls.

Gasol had 18 points, 13 rebounds and three blocked shots, and the Bulls snapped San Antonio's five-game winning streak with a 92-89 victory over the Spurs on Monday night.

Read more http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400828144

5. rosenthall

rosenthall Well-Known Member

This sums it up well.

I think a lot of it depends on Rose's play around the trade deadline. Right now he's an abomination and a single digit PER Derrick Rose puts us so far away from contention there's really no point in going "all in" for what would likely be a 2nd round exit again.

6. such sweet thunder

such sweet thunder Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm not enough of a believer in Rose/Gasol to think that it might make sense to move young talent for a vet at the deadline. I think those guys could be playing well at the trade deadline and then be out of commission by the playoffs. I also am not sure if this team is even a real contender that is one piece away.

7. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Despite all the problems, I'm enjoying this team. Christ, if Rose could just play like an average starting PG, this could get really fun.