Game Thread Regular Season #69 - Pacers @ Bulls

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by bullsger, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Bullsville

Bullsville Intelligent Bulls Fan

Sportswriter
    LMAO, you and K4E must be twins separated at birth.

If my "facts" have nothing to do with anything, why bother discussing them with me?

Maybe GarPax are holding a gun to your head and forcing you to discuss topics that aren't interesting.

:biglaugh:

2. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

It really doesn't though. "Camp Thidiot" is a one man show.

Right, but as you agreed, the Bulls are not abnormal from a MPG perspective. What you are saying doesn't matter.

There are "stats" kept on every player position of every second of every game. There is a lot of noise. The important thing is meaning. You use the 13+ stat like its meaningful. Is it? How so? Can you provide an explanation or not? Are you just shouting nonsense, like a lunatic on the street corner, or does it matter?

I could run a database query of what you are mentioning for 8+ minutes, 9+ minutes, 10+ minutes, 11+ minutes, 12+ minutes, 13+ minutes, 14+ minutes and so on. What number matters and what number doesn't, and why?

That's true. Perhaps I'm amused at what you write. Sometimes its fun to chat with the lunatic on the street corner. They say funny things.

I would not hang around "Camp Thidiot" after the sun goes down though.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  3. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

Do you mean from a seeding perspective?

My main concern is what you are asking me to ignore, for a variety of reasons.

4. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    We're laughing at you because you want to fire the coach who's winning with crappy rosters for 5+ seasons, throwing all kinds of bullshit reasons out there.

Then you complain we aren't "refuting" the bullshit reasons.

It doesn't matter what other teams do if they all finish something less than Championship and we win.

It doesn't matter if you dislike Thibs' rotations. Thank god you're not the coach, or we'd suck.