Regular Season Game 10 - Bulls vs Pacers

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by bullsger, Nov 15, 2014.

1. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

You're not the only one who thinks Hinrich sucks? Jesus, no. There are throngs...maybe even legions. A few of them even know a little bit about basketball.

Only if the number of games the Bulls win in the regular season is critical to their chances of winning the title.

2. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    This topic is worthy of its own thread.

3. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

Thibs singled out Jimmy (of course) and Kirk (surprising?) for having good games in this one during the post game interview.

I don't mind Hinrich at all on the contract they are giving him.

The problem isn't Hinrich, or Thibs "loving" Hinrich, its that Rose can't stay healthy.

When Rose is playing 30 minutes, Hinrich plays about the number of minutes you would want Hinrich playing at this stage of his career.

4. such sweet thunder

such sweet thunder Member Staff Member Moderator

This team is still a mess because of all the new players. It's going to take a while, a long while, to figure out which end is up.

I thought Thibodeau's decision to leave Aaron Brooks on AJ Price was interesting, and basically lost the Bulls the ballgame. He could have brought in Snell to play Price on a cross match right? That combination of a scoring point guard and a stretch four has been kryptonite for Brooks all season. I feel like it killed Brooks against Minnesota, Charlotte, Philadelphia and now Indiana. It seems like Thibodeau wants him (really them, Brooks-Mirotic, Brooks-Gibson) to figure it out, and work the rotations so that they can defend those situations. Interesting stuff. Am I missing something?

If I'm not, I wonder how Thibodeau makes those judgments . . . how he decides some developmental situations are worth sacrificing games over, whereas others -- maybe rookie minutes for example -- are not.