Remaining Free Agents

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Scalma, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Scalma

Scalma Well-Known Member

Gasol back to Barcelona. Maybe Mario will join him hehe

2. Rastapopoulos

Rastapopoulos Well-Known Member

Ballin'
    upload_2020-7-26_10-0-36.png
    Doing all right so far...

3. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

I see a lot of single digit numbers

4. Labinot41

Labinot41 Well-Known Member

Maybe wrong time, but Aron Baynes will be free agent. If we can't get a wing we should go after him, elite backup Center

5. damianlillard

damianlillard Well-Known Member

He would be so awesome! If we can get him for like a one year vet min that would be even better. Can you imagine a full 48 min of Nurkic/Baynes setting screen? The other team would be so tired at the end of the game. Baynes bring that energy and a bit of nasty that we would love to have off of the bench, unlike someone who’s we know

RickyJoe and Labinot41 like this.
  6. perkinsfor3

perkinsfor3 Well-Known Member

Thoughts on this summer's Free Agents? Which ones do you think would help us out in addressing the weaknesses we have? Obviosuly Jerami Grant would be grant, but he's out of our range.

Shaq Harrison, Kris Dunn, Courtney Lee, Solomon Hill (although a little too much like what we've had in past years at the wing to my liking), Etwaun Moore, Jae Crowder, Deandre Bembry (good defender, decent playmaker, no shot - another Evan Turner, probably), Jakarr Sampson, Pat Connaughton, Damyean Dotson, Wesley Iwundu, David Nwaba, Frank Mason III, Orgeon product Gary Payton II, Kenrich Williams (Washington has QO but I doubt they take it - would love his fit here), and a guy like Treveon Graham would be a terrific fit. Most of these should be gettable for us, and are addressing needs we have.

Or the somewhat more popular, but older, guys like Paul Millsap, Marvin Williams, James Johnson, Aron Baynes, JaMychal Green, Garrett Temple, Dario Saric (going to demand way too much, I'm afraid), Harry Giles, Morrii brothers, Derrick Jones Jr. (Miami are among the healthies teams cap-wise this summer, so good luck there) - why not try.