Report: King Booker Quits WWE

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by LakerBlood, Sep 9, 2007.

1. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<font>According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter,King Booker (Robert Huffman) has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. According to Meltzer, Huffman quit after being told that he was going to be suspended for 60 days because he was listed as a client of Signature Pharmacy. Huffman was suspended 60 instead of 30 days due to a previous Wellness Policy violation. WWE is still trying to negotiate with Huffman into remaining with the company, but they are going under the impression that he's finished. </font>

2. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

HUGE blow to the WWE. Honestly the only reason to watch WWE at all anymore is seeing HBK or HHH when they aren't injured. Everyone else is garbage.

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Whats going to happen? He throws a hissy fit, Gets his suspension lifted ad he doesn't learn his lesson.

4. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

I hope he goes to TNA.

5. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticKing)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope he goes to TNA.</div></p>

Ugh, I'm not sure he would really fit in though, He's more of a storyline guy, and WWE does a lot of story, so if King Booker ever wants to go back to storylines and wrestling again then its probaly going to be in the WWE. </p>

</p>

6. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    So he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar and throw a hissy? good ridance, he is garbage anyway.

7. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

... yeah, I find him to be overrated. Or maybe due to the way WWE used him? Perhaps TNA will find a better angle for him.</p>

-Petey</p>

8. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'>

... yeah, I find him to be overrated. Or maybe due to the way WWE used him? Perhaps TNA will find a better angle for him.</p>

-Petey </p></div>

Yeah your right because WWE treats superstars like sh*t......... </p>

9. Petey

But they are the company that does the most business (>TNA), or are still in business (>WCW).</p>

Why should they follow the business model of less successful and smaller companies?</p>

I know wrestlers are jumping ship to TNA due to the lighter load. But how will TNA build up a bigger fan base if they don't do more shows?</p>

-Petey</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBlood)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

-Petey </p></div>

Yeah your right because WWE treats superstars like sh*t......... </p> </div>

</p>

10. Real

Real Dumb and Dumbest

-Petey</p></div>

Not a chance.</p>

11. Petey

I really like what they have done with Kurt Angle.</p>

-Petey</p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Real)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'> </p>

-Petey </p></div>

Not a chance.</p></div>

</p>

12. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

I really like what they have done with Kurt Angle.</p>

-PeteyNot only that but Lesnar is expected to be in TNA soon. </p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Real)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Petey)</div><div class='quotemain'> </p>

-Petey </p></div>

Not a chance.</p></div>

</p> </div>

</p>

13. Dark Hero

Dark Hero Can't Tell Me Nothing

Thats good i never really like Booker he was always kind of stupid and boring so this really doesn't mean much to me i hope he kind find another wrestling job somewhere else like TNA?

14. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

I used to like Booker back when he was Booker T, but ever since they made him King Booker, he's just been stupid and boring. His wife (Shawanna??) is ugly as hell, and I hate her high pitched voice. Either way you look at it, it's just another talent the WWE wasted. I'm still waiting for the day that WWE will return back to their old form, but I guess it's never going to happen.

15. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brian)</div><div class='quotemain'>I used to like Booker back when he was Booker T, but ever since they made him King Booker, he's just been stupid and boring. His wife (Shawanna??) is ugly as hell, and I hate her high pitched voice. Either way you look at it, it's just another talent the WWE wasted. I'm still waiting for the day that WWE will return back to their old form, but I guess it's never going to happen.</div>

Yeah dude, WWF was freaking awesome with all the classic wrestlers, and so was WCW with their NWO stable. </p>

16. Arrpy

Arrpy Member

WWE is slowly dying...

17. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

That "King" Booker gimmick was so retarded. You don't just act like royalty for a second then when someone hits you or you get mad, you act all ghetto saying "Imma get yo ass!! Imma ge get yo ass!!!"</p>

Hope he goes to TNA and returns to the old Booker T. </p>

18. BuLLzDoMaIn

BuLLzDoMaIn BBW Elite Member

i never liked booker anyway

19. LakerBlood

LakerBlood M.V.P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn)</div><div class='quotemain'>i never liked booker anyway</div>

I'm pretty sure no one liked the "King Booker" gimmick but original Booker T was freaking great </p>