Report: Miller extension planned

Discussion in 'Memphis Grizzlies' started by Phi_Slamma_Jamma, May 5, 2003.

1. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=mem

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Jerry West said he plans on signing Mike Miller to an extension this summer. "If you get a player you like and you think he's going to be a part of your future those are things you get done and out of the way," West told the Memphis Commercial Appeal. "I don't view it as a major thing." Miller said he wants to stay in Memphis. "It'd be great to do that because it means you'll be with one team," Miller said. "They're making a commitment to you and you're making one to them. I see this team as being good in the future so I'm excited about being a part of it. I'm really happy to be here." Miller was placed on the injured list April 8. He's had back spasms since his Feb. 19 trade from the Magic. He averaged 15 points and five rebounds for the Magic and Grizzlies. </div>

2. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

This is great news. I was afraid he would leave after next season.

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

tha is good...he is gon be reely good in the next couple of years...

4. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "TheLakerShow834":</div><div class="quote_post">tha is good...he is gon be reely good in the next couple of years...</div>I hope so. He was given a lot of chances in Orlando. I think he'll get even less playing time in Memphis with Shane Battier backing him up.