Science Righteous dudes only! List mental illnesses

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MarAzul, Feb 16, 2018.

1. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    >>>Yes Brian. That is happening to people in civvies too. Get flag by the cops for a call, and your right to obtain arms is gone.
    What a world we live in! I am quite ancient now, but this is really resent how far left we have swung.

Well I do. Because of the lack of due process. Accusation are not enough. Police responding to calls is not enough. A man has a right to due process before the penalty is imposed.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    That's fine. I'm just pointing out that "sexual offenders" aren't particularly going to go out and use guns. It's hardly a red flag for anything beyond pedophilia.

3. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

According to the law, he does. According to much of the implementation, he doesn't.

DaLincolnJones and MarAzul like this.
  4. Cippy91

Cippy91 Habitual Line Stepper

Not sure about a list because it’s all different. ADHD for example isn’t gonna make somebody shoot up a school. I have had anxiety my whole life, doesn’t make me go violent, it’s literalky just overthinking things and being anxious in certain situations a lot. Mental illnesses like bi polar and schizophrenia I think are more so at the top of this list, but I don’t think a list is necessary. Anti depressants and school shooters and violent people have a history. I don’t know what that’s about but the evidence is there.

5. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Actually, we probably do not need to figure out which ailment will cause a person to do, or not do what.
    It is probably that like most people, they will be deterred for committing violence where the opportunity is missing. Piss poor chances are not taken often even by the those with diminished capacity.