robert gallery

Discussion in 'AFC West' started by Fugazi, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi nfl-*****s member

The Raiders are always fun because you never know what they're going to do. I'm surprised they didn't trade out of the 2nd pick, but you can't complain about taking Robert Gallery.

He's someone who will lock up the left side of the line for years.

2. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Robert Gallery!

Those two words you will hear for years to come. He will make a great Raider. I have no complaints here.

3. The Return of the Raider

Send Em Back Al , what's your take?

4. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Gallery is a great pick! I was hoping for either Gallery or Fitzgerald. When Gallery came on the stage my son, who is 6-2, said "that guy is huge!" The highlights they showed of him handling the so-called defensive fronts were awesome. My son says that he even looks like a Raider already (strange facial hair and ear rings).

I'm also very happy with Jake Grove in the second. He's another All-American O lineman (and he can play guard as well as center).

One funny thing about Gallery... Both of his brothers are/were punters for Iowa.

Gotta run. Going to Disneyland to celebrate my Birthday. I'm missing round two, but thanks to the internet, I can catch up in ten minutes.

Peace.

5. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Hey CHip, Hope you have a great birthday!

6. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Happy B-DAY CHIP and a great pick with GALLERY. He is huge and should play well for you guy's.

7. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Doesn't acutally fall until tuesday, but I did have a great day, and the weather was perfect. Even the Lakers won!

The more I think about the Raider's draft, the more I like the new attitude. Go back to basics.

8. The Return of the Raider

Happy B-day Chip! For some reason, I can't log into nfl-forums from home (shortly after that last post). Hmmm. Anyway,

Jake Grove is a beast at Center. With Barret Robbins's knee in question, I can hardly blame the Raiders for going in that direction. Norv said that he'll be starting "the five best lineman" after training camp. With all the good lineman currently on the roster, it's going to be a tough decision on who to keep as both Gallery and Grove can step in and start right now.

9. EcoDaddy

EcoDaddy nfl-*****s member

I just hope he doesnt bust like Mandaurich. With all the hype and all, it might put pressure on him. But great pick!