Rockets True or False

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by umair, Jul 15, 2006.

1. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TmacGarnett:</div><div class="quote_post">Haha its funny how you just said handle comments in Pms and you guys continue this in your posts.
    I know me saying the above is kind of hypocritical, but im to lazy to PM you guys [​IMG].</div>

C'mon guys...we are all Rockets fans here.

Why can't we be friends? Why can't wee be friends? Why can't weee be friends?

go to www.youtube.com and type in NBA fights and watch Reggie whoop on Kobe, and T-Mac whoop everyone who crosses him.

----

False...IF he is picked before pick #29 [​IMG] [​IMG]

here's a good one

T/F: We will not get owned like we did against all of our division rivalries. What were we like 1-19? We will at least split against the Mavs, Spurs, and NOK...but get beat 3/4 times by Memphis, cuz Stro will drop 2 facials on Yao per game, and Gay will dunk so hard over Ryan Bowen that he will cause him to fall on his ass.

2. Eduardo

Eduardo JBB JustBBall Member

True. We will at least be at .500 against divison rivals. lol i think Stro will be traded by the Grizzlies. They showed they didnt want him back last offseason and Stro isn't showing any signs of wanting to come back right now.

T/F: The Rumored Lakers-Rockets trade will come true. I really don't know how true this is as there aren't much reliable sources about it..if anyone with any inside info could tell us, please do [​IMG]

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting Umair15:</div><div class="quote_post">dude the point of the game is to answer the question and make up a question for someone to answer..not talking about something else..this thread is a game..talk in pm's or somewhere else ok? you can talk here..but talk then answer the question..and make up one..ok??thanks</div>Okay, first of all, if this is a 'game' it shouldn't be in this forum. Leave it to the lounge or something. Secondly, the only thing keeping this thing alive is the actual discussion of the question stated. Why would I bother saying true or false if I can't get to back up my answer? Just because you made the thread doesn't give you any right to police it. Leave it to me; if something is approriate, I'll do something. Before then, though, this thread is fine the way it is.

4. TmacGarnett

TmacGarnett JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Eduardo:</div><div class="quote_post">True. We will at least be at .500 against divison rivals. lol i think Stro will be traded by the Grizzlies. They showed they didnt want him back last offseason and Stro isn't showing any signs of wanting to come back right now.

T/F: The Rumored Lakers-Rockets trade will come true. I really don't know how true this is as there aren't much reliable sources about it..if anyone with any inside info could tell us, please do [​IMG]</div>

false...mihm just had surgery and arron mckie is old so why would we want them.

t/f Rudy Gay is a strong candidate for Rokkie of year.

5. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

Ok sure Locke...Well this game is played everywhere btw. And i dont think you really understand what im saying. Im not saying just say true or false and dont say anything else. People were talking about other stuff like "Hey so and so..I am here!".. They were off-topic and I was just letting them know. I wasn't saying just say true or false. Yes you can back your answer after saying true/false..but I was just telling the people who were off-topic to get on topic and play the game. So do you understand what I was saying?? I wasn't saying anything about backing your answer. I wasn't talking about that..just talking about the people who were being offtopic..

6. igotask8board

I feel I should tell my fellow Rockets fans...

IBTL [​IMG]

Just so you know I recently found out that IBTL meant in before thread locked.

For the past 4 months I just assumed it meant I'll Bring The Liquoir. hmm I guess you can see why that makes some remote sense...you figure it out.
    ---------------------

True: I think he will...I am happy at what that that trade did for our team, but we will miss im starting from day 1 of his first season game imho. We can all pray he is a bust.

T/F: Rudy gay will drop over 24ppg at least twice against us this season.

T/F: The Shane addition works out fine...he logs in min at all 3 positions from SG-PF, but mostly SG...and our team chem really starts to hit it off after game 17(or so).

7. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting igotask8board:</div><div class="quote_post">I feel I should tell my fellow Rockets fans...

IBTL [​IMG]

For the past 4 months I just assumed it meant I'll Bring The Liquoir. hmm I guess you can see why that makes some remote sense...you figure it out.</div>

What does it mean?

8. igotask8board

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting vcwannabe15:</div><div class="quote_post">What does it mean?</div>
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting igotask8board:</div><div class="quote_post">I feel I should tell my fellow Rockets fans...

IBTL [​IMG]

For the past 4 months I just assumed it meant I'll Bring The Liquoir. hmm I guess you can see why that makes some remote sense...you figure it out.
    </div>

F/F: Yao will average more than T-Mac

9. tinyballer

tinyballer JBB JustBBall Member

False when healthy T-Mac dominates on putting the basket in the hoop.

F/F We will be like the bulls and receive a bulls like deal for a high lotto pick.

10. TmacGarnett

false...isiah isn't making the same mistake twice and no other GM would make that mistake.

f/f...Vspan cracks top 10 list for rookies at least once this season.

11. tinyballer

No doubt V Span will be top 10. Have you seen this draft class? I wouldn't be surprised if he cracked top 5.

F/F We get immediate help from one of those fallen stars that don't seem to fit their teams anymore.

12. Trip

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting tinyballer:</div><div class="quote_post">No doubt V Span will be top 10. Have you seen this draft class? I wouldn't be surprised if he cracked top 5.

F/F We get immediate help from one of those fallen stars that don't seem to fit their teams anymore.</div>
    By those "fallen stars" you mean guys like Kevin Garnett, Stephon Marbury and the likes? If so, false. There's simply too much we'd have to give up to get one of those guys.

F/F: Rafer Alston will average more than 8 assists per game.

13. TmacGarnett

fact...Isn't he averaging like almost 7 right now. He can only get better with his second year in this system.

f/f...By the end of the season this starting lineup will be used more than 10 times

C: yao ming
    PF: Shane Battier
    SF: Tracy Mcgrady
    SG: Luther Head
    PG: Rafer Alston

14. tinyballer

False Van gundy has stated he wants a prototypical 6'6" shooting guard

F/F Kirk Snyder will average 18/6/3 per game

What i mean by fallen star is a player who is out of his prime but was a star but is now a roll player.

15. ROCK4LIFE

ROCK4LIFE Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting tinyballer:</div><div class="quote_post">False Van gundy has stated he wants a prototypical 6'6" shooting guard

F/F Kirk Snyder will average 18/6/3 per game

What i mean by fallen star is a player who is out of his prime but was a star but is now a roll player.</div>
    False: more like 8 or 9 pts 6reb 1ass....If he averages 18pts, he'll be an allstar and we know he's not close to that.

F/F: The Rockets start of the season red hot...

16. ronin

ronin JBB JustBBall Member

fact. I have a feeling that they wont start the season like these past 2 years. Yao's last season performance was Shaq-like, and with the addition of battier, we won't be under 0.500... hopefully..

F/F We're done in the offseason. No more trading or additional signing

17. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

False.. I still see a trade between rockets and lakers for howard..and others..

T/F -- Yao will outdo Shaq next year.

18. Trip

Student
    True. Yao already outdid Shaq this season and with Dwyane Wade coming into his own more and more, Shaq's touches will inevitably decrease.

F/F: Both Yao and TMac will make the All-NBA First Team.

19. ronin

ronin JBB JustBBall Member

False. Yao will have the better chance of making it, but for t-mac, there are just too many competitions in forward position (LBJ, dirk, duncan, garnett, marion ,etc). Even if he's listed as a guard, there are still many competitions there (kobe, dwade, AI, nash, pierce, etc). And his back injury won't help him either.

F/F Luther Head will be at least considered as a candidate for 6th man award

20. TmacGarnett

false...I feel Luther will step up and start before the year is over.

f/f...The rockets go 9-6 in their first month based on schedule.