OT Roe V Wade In Trouble

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, Nov 28, 2021.

1. calvin natt

calvin natt Confeve

Is an embryo “a life”, or just “alive” maybe was what they meant

2. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

It's a living cell, not a life. But, Republicans will use that it's a living cell as an excuse that's it's a life, even if that logic doesn't hold up.

3. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

We shed living cells all the time.

Phatguysrule and Chris Craig like this.
  4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

We are all murderers

Phatguysrule likes this.
  5. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Thank goodness boogers don't have living cells in them otherwise we'd have to arrest all of our children.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  6. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Shit is full of living cells.

Went to Oakland women's march Saturday where numerous speakers told their abortion stories. Most were young enough to have had legal safe abortion. But one woman, I guess maybe 2 or 3 years older than me, was 17 and pregnant when abortion was illegal and knew she couldn't tell her parents. She described days of calling and being hung up on before she found someone to do an illegal abortion. She got there and was immediately blindfolded. She was led into a room and heard the door lock. She thought she might die there and no one would know. She received no anesthesia. The entire time someone was lecturing her about what a sinner she was. Afterwards she was taken outside and left on the sidewalk with no after care. She began to hemorrhage. A friend brought her to Planned Parenthood where she received confidential treatment.

There are men on this board who would say serves her right. Her pain and fear make them happy.

RickyJoe and Phatguysrule like this.
  7. Chris Craig

So they told her she's a sinner, but performed the abortion? Sounds hypocritical.

8. Chris Craig

Actually, they do. They contain bacteria, which are single celled, living organisms.

SlyPokerDog and Phatguysrule like this.
  9. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

They are eating their boogers for that sweet adrenochrome. The elite are starting them out young. We NEED QforKids.

10. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Some anti woman groups are saying it out loud, outlaw abortion and birth control because white women need to have more white babies.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  11. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

12. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Jesse Waters on Fox "News" is outraged that older women, who can no longer get pregnant, are protesting overt nourning Roe, claiming we have no standing to talk about abortion. Naturally, he has no problem with cis men, who could never get pregnant, outlawing abortion. Or cis men like himself talking about how great it is for men to force their will on women.

13. SlyPokerDog

LOLZ!

Phatguysrule likes this.
  14. calvin natt

calvin natt Confeve

The idiocy knows no bounds

15. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    I wonder why he hasn't said something like this about people who are not a POC, protesting over racism (etc).

tho i suspect he has, so nm.

16. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

Phatguysrule likes this.
  17. julius

singer songwriter
    Chris Craig, Phatguysrule and RR7 like this.
  18. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Republican candidate for Michigan state legislature, endorsed by twice impeached loser, said she absolutely supports outlawing birth control because it makes people think they can have sex without consequences. Sex should only exist in heterosexual marriage with possibility of procreation.
    I wonder. Would she outlaw post menopausal women having sex? Or menstruating (I guess she would call them unclean) women?

19. julius

singer songwriter
    Fuck that handmaiden lookin' nutjob with a rusty spoon. Fuck her religious values, and fuck anyone who forces their religious values on anyone.

20. SlyPokerDog

Girl, 15, is rescued from pedophiles ten days after she was abducted at basketball game when she left dad to use bathroom: Cops refused to help and daughter was only found after her nude pics were seen on prostitution website
    • The father raised the alarm after she left to use the restroom and didn't return to her seat at a Dallas Maverick game in the American Airline Center on April 8
    • Dallas police did not open an investigation due to Family Code Laws, which treat missing teenagers as runaways unless there is evidence of kidnapping
    • The victim was only tracked down by Oklahoma City police after a counter-trafficking nonprofit found her nude pictures on a prostitution website
    • Eight people have been arrested in connection to the crime
    A 15-year-old Texas girl was rescued by police 10 days after she was kidnapped at a basketball game while using the bathroom, then trafficked by pedophiles.

The unidentified teenager's father raised the alarm shortly after she left to use the restroom and didn't return to her seat at a Dallas Maverick game in the American Airline Center on April 8.

The girl's family said they pleaded with Dallas police to investigate but the department failed to do so due to Texas Family Code Laws.

Those treat missing teenagers as runaways unless there is evidence of kidnapping. It is unclear if cops made any effort to track down surveillance footage of the girl's abduction, further details of which have yet to be shared.

The victim was only tracked down by Oklahoma City Police at an Extended Stay America Hotel after a counter-trafficking nonprofit found her nude pictures on a prostitution website.

'My heart breaks for the unimaginable things my daughter had to endure for the 11 days she was taken, and I am so glad she is safe as we work towards her recovery,' the girl's mother said in a statement.

Eight people have been arrested in connection to the crime, Fox News reported.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-pedophiles-ten-days-abducted-trafficked.html