OT Roe V Wade In Trouble

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, Nov 28, 2021.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Yes, and there are now calls for the parent's and the little girl's immigration status to be made public and immediately deported.

Because you know, only illegals would allow their 10yr old to have sex.

riverman likes this.
  2. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Republican men, at Congressional hearing today, displayed both total ignorance of female biology (vagina not part of digestive tract) and total contempt for women and any pregnant person.

3. YamTastic

YamTastic I'm Trans Issues

It literally doesn't matter what the person's immigration status is.

4. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

Sure it does. Not supposed to be in this country. If he wasn't, this wouldn't have occurred.

5. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

The child's mother contacted Children's Services, who contacted police, before the state attorney general went on Fox to say there had been no police report.
    Even "respectable" Washington Post questioned the story and of course Tuckums Carlson said flat out it was a lie.
    Jim Jordan, who knows something about ignoring sexual assault, deleted a tweet saying Biden had repeated a lie.
    I have not heard any of them apologize because being a Republican means never having to say you're sorry.

Probably not a coincidence Law & Order SVU reran episode Legitimate Rape in which rapist was acquitted because victim was pregnant.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  6. YamTastic

No it doesn't, because if he'd been there legally, he'd still have done it.

The legality of his presence thus does not matter.

What you're *really* doing is using one of this individual's attributes to condemn others with the same attribute. Condemn him because he's a rapist, not because he was here illegally. Do not use his immigration status to advocate for more brutal treatment of all those that have the same status. Communal punishment is a war crime precisely because it is a tool of prejudice and cruelty. You're better than this.

7. EL PRESIDENTE

Please, like if it was a Trump Supporter being the rapist, you wouldn't be all over that like White on Rice.

8. SlyPokerDog

9. SlyPokerDog

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Fox News host Jesse Watters takes credit for 'putting pressure' on probe into rape of Ohio girl, 10, who had to travel to Indiana for abortion... despite earlier suggesting it could be a hoax: Illegal migrant, 27, is charged
    • Watters hinted that the criminal investigation leading to the arrest of alleged child rapist, Gerson Fuentes, 27, was the result of his commentary Monday
    • 'Primetime covered this story heavily on Monday, put on the pressure, and now we're glad that justice is being served,' he said
    • The network then played a compilation of short videos that showed Watters cracking on inconsistencies in the case
    • Watters was critical of the media's focus on the abortion aspect and decried that a criminal inquiry had not been opened into the rape when it made headlines
    • Watters had cast doubt on the veracity of the story, venturing to suggest it could be a hoax used by the left to seize on the potential to politicize the victim
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-pressure-investigation-rape-Ohio-girl.html

10. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Conveniently ignoring the fact that Republican and Fox position is precisely that every raped 10 year old must be forced to carry to term.

11. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Indiana state attorney general announced his office will investigate the doctor who performed the abortion on the raped 10 year old. Repeat and keep repeating. The Republican platform is force every raped 10 year old to carry to term.
    Because the slut wanted it.

RickyJoe, Phatguysrule and YamTastic like this.
  12. YamTastic

Do you think this is a gotcha? Like you really got me?

Funny thing about me is that I don't want and entire group of people ejected from the country using a military-style police force capable of and often using incredible cruelty and deadly brutality. When I speak, the weight of my words actually enter my fucking brain and rattle around in there before I fucking say them. I'm not like the other girls, I know.

You're not fooling anyone trying to make this sound like a bit of sports fandom. STOP USING INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR ACTIONS TO IMPLY ENTIRE GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARE BAD because you don't like them. You do this shit all the time! It's fucking embarrassing. This is what passes for adult commentary on this fucking website? Do you actually think you're contributing?

Grow up. This isn't a fucking game.

13. EL PRESIDENTE

Jesus, take a fucking chill pill. This is strangers arguing on the internet, its not that important.

14. YamTastic

Every stranger on the internet who makes it their funny happy times to tar an entire group of people off the actions of an individual makes life for the rest of that group just a little harder. Why? Because the more people engage in that sort of "haha isn't it interesting how this rapist was an illegal immigrant" rhetorical gaming, the more normal it seems to hate all illegal immigrants. Why? "Oh well I heard they were rapists" This sort of environment gives excuse for people who already have violence on their mind to justify that violence.

It's not a coincidence trans women were attacked on the streets in SE Portland after trans identity suddenly became a shorthand for a bunch of implications because maybe one or two people who were also trans did a crime. It's not a coincidence that anti-trans activists get heard by politicians who hate us anyway and are looking for "public concern" as an excuse to push through legislation making some aspect of my life illegal in this state or that.

Like I have said before, you do this shit. I bet you know you do it, too. You don't like some group of people so you oopses! drop a link so a tweet and passively say nothing to keep that plausible deniability. These posts come off as a silly, fun way of showing off who you look down on. I don't know if it makes you feel better about yourself or what.

You, in particular as a person, affect other people. Maybe not a lot, but like, a million people pushing a button one millionth of a time each still pushed the button, and the button got pressed entirely because of you and 999,999 others. Words mean things. I don't know how to tell you that you need to care about other people.

RickyJoe and Tyrant of Ants like this.
  15. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

Texas is suing the Biden administration over the initiative to force hospitals to provide life saving abortions to women.

WTF GOP.

16. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...7879.html?mc_cid=e37b2b8113&mc_eid=b9ab41824f

An Open Letter Denouncing the Attacks on Justice Clarence Thomas

White progressives do not have the moral authority to excommunicate a black man from his race because they disagree with him.

And those – regardless of background – who join in the charade or remain silent are guilty of enabling this abuse.

We, the undersigned, condemn the barrage of racist, vicious, and ugly personal attacks that we are witnessing on Clarence Thomas – a sitting Supreme Court justice. Whether it is calling him a racist slur, an “Uncle Tom” or questioning his “blackness” over his jurisprudence, the disparagement of this man, of his faith and of his character, is abominable.

Regardless of where one stands on Justice Thomas’ personal or legal opinions, he is among the pantheon of black trailblazers throughout American history and is a model of integrity, scholarship, steadfastness, resilience, and commitment to the Constitution of the United States of America. For three decades Justice Thomas has served as a model for our children. He has long been honored and celebrated by black people in this country and his attackers do not speak for the majority of blacks.

He is entirely undeserving of the vitriol directed at him. Character assassination has become too convenient a tool for eviscerating those who dare dissent from the prevailing agenda, especially when it is a black man who is dissenting.

This is not about the content of the court’s decisions or Justice Thomas’ personal views; some of the undersigned agree with his judicial decisions and some do not. We speak out – as black people and Americans – to condemn these attacks and support Justice Thomas, because to remain silent would be to implicitly endorse these poisonous schemes as well as his destruction.

Sincerely................................

17. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

The only thing poisonous with Thomas has been his part in turning the Supreme Court into a political tool for the GOP.

18. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Last time I checked Whoopie Goldberg and Samuel Jackson are black and outraged at what Samuel calls...."Uncle Thomas" ....Thomas is on record for a lot of questionable behavior throughout his career regardless of race. He's married to a white woman and yet sexually harrassed Anita Hill, a black woman. Politicizing his seat on the Supreme Court is against the oath he took before accepting the seat. He's not alone...the Supreme Court needs to weed some partisan judges with religious agendas out of office. They have no place in our Supreme Court period. It is a neutral zone of checks and balances...not a red or blue state nor a church. People are not going to stand by and see the judicial branch of the government become a lobby for religious practice or partisan support.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    RickyJoe and Phatguysrule like this.
  19. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    Well, as we all know, according to Whoopie, race was not a factor in the Holocast, so she's certainly an expert on the subject.

20. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I don't know what you're talking about but try to stick to the topic being discussed.....a million americans have petitioned for Thomas to be impeached and I agree he should be...the blanket statement that "white" people asked for his removal is misleading given the support for planned parenthood and abortions throughout the black community. The outrage isn't about his race...it's about his conduct as a judge and refusal to support the rights of those women period ..I'll take a black woman's views on abortion way before I'll take any advise from you on the subject. That's a given. You should donate some money to his cause if you're upset. Oh...and by the way ...Clarence Thomas has always been an asshole...not just over this issue.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    Phatguysrule likes this.