Ron Artest

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by Really Lost One, Jun 17, 2008.

1. lakerman34

lakerman34 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Jun 22 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lakerman34 @ Jun 22 2008, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lakers NEED Derrick Rose.
    The kid is sick. Next best thing after LeBron. I'm calling it NOW!!!!</div>

The Raptors need Derrick Rose too. So do the Pistons, Bulls, Miami, NJ, etc...
    </div>

Just saying, whoever gets Rose is getting a franchise player. And I'm not talking in the sense of Andre Iguodala, I'm talking a LeBron James. I can't wait to see this kid in the NBA!

2. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

No shit he's going to be the first, or second pick of the draft. He better be a franchise type player

3. lakerman34

I'm saying, I see this kid being a future MVP in this league and hall of famer. Not so much for Michael Beasley.

What the hell is your problem, Brian???? What I do to you??? You're acting like I kicked your dog or something....

4. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

... and now his dog need operation.

It's kind of premature to be throwing out labels like "Future MVP" or "Future Hall of Famer" for someone who hasn't even been drafted yet.

5. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lakerman34 @ Jun 23 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm saying, I see this kid being a future MVP in this league and hall of famer. Not so much for Michael Beasley.

What the hell is your problem, Brian““ What I do to you“? You're acting like I kicked your dog or something....</div>
    Are you saying that since Brian is Pakistani?

6. lakerman34

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_Yinka_Dare_Fan @ Jun 23 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lakerman34 @ Jun 23 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm saying, I see this kid being a future MVP in this league and hall of famer. Not so much for Michael Beasley.

What the hell is your problem, Brian““ What I do to you“? You're acting like I kicked your dog or something....</div>
    Are you saying that since Brian is Pakistani?
    </div>

HAHAHA lol..............
    I was hoping someone would notice that.