Round 2: Lakers vs. Jazz OFFICIAL THREAD...

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by Mamba, Apr 28, 2008.

1. AKIRA

AKIRA GO LAKERS!!!

more things
    **** THE JAZZ!!!

HAHAHAHA LAKERS WIN!!!
    oh what a releif, this series shouldnt have gone to 6, stuff those jazz fans, they can suck it, we win, we have the mvp, we are the best, **** the jazz! oh, feels so good to beat them. congrats laker fans!!!

2. o.iatlhawksfan

o.iatlhawksfan ROFLMFAO!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trench @ May 17 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>damn, why can't we ever just BLOW teams out completely. Too close for comfort with those back to back 3's by AK.

glad we pulled it out.</div>
    cause it's the second round of the playoffs. teams are to good to get blown out

3. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

I hate Joel Myers. With 9 min left in the 3rd Qtr, after a laker basket, he said 'Lakers going to the Western Conf Finals' ... omg, just shut up man

4. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

YES! They were down the whole game, made a push at the end, thought they had a chance to come back and send it to OT *SLAM* the door shut right in their face. Okur could have called a timeout in the end with .5 on the clock for a third chance to tie it with a catch and shoot. Now he has to sleep on that, as well as the 1st brick, and so does Williams.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[​IMG]

Lakers in 6.

5. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 17 2008, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trench @ May 17 2008, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>damn, why can't we ever just BLOW teams out completely. Too close for comfort with those back to back 3's by AK.

glad we pulled it out.</div>
    cause it's the second round of the playoffs. teams are to good to get blown out
    </div>

Its been the case all season for the lakers. They get up big then allow teams to get back in. It has nothing to do with the playoffs.

OT: I love that GIF! muwhahahaha!

6. o.iatlhawksfan

you guyz are acting real immature about winning, they gave you a good game and a good series. Give them their props.

something classless fans would do smh

7. igotask8board

No Utah sucks, they cheat/they flop and they still haven't won a ring. They don't deserve respect for winning and especially losing.

8. o.iatlhawksfan

Utah don't suck, Boozer sucks(during the playoffs)

9. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 17 2008, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>you guyz are acting real immature about winning, they gave you a good game and a good series. Give them their props.

something classless fans would do smh</div>
    i agree 100%

10. notmuchgame

notmuchgame JBB JustBBall Member

If Okur loses sleep over anything, it's that he shot that too early. He had Korver flaring to the corner wide open, but he decided to pull the trigger on a 25 foot contested shot instead

11. lakerman34

lakerman34 JBB JustBBall Member

Did you guys hear what the announcers were saying?? He called the fans behind the Lakers bench classless for some remarks they made and throwing things at the Laker players.

12. AKIRA

AKIRA GO LAKERS!!!

more things
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 17 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>you guyz are acting real immature about winning, they gave you a good game and a good series. Give them their props.

What the ****?! what we cant celebrate? **** off if you want to put a damper on our fun, we won a tough series against a team we dont like, its called being competitive, build a bridge and get over it.

13. bbwtrench

bbwtrench BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 17 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>you guyz are acting real immature about winning, they gave you a good game and a good series. Give them their props.

why come in here and rain on our parade? We just got the Western Conference finals... Atlanta has gone fishing.. bottomline... Dont hate... Hell, your complaining about immaturity on our Laker board?

We're the fans and we just won a series in a tough Utah Stadium. Let us enjoy it....

If you dont like it, go back to the Atlanta board. Dont worry, we fans wont bring the Laker immaturity there.... [​IMG]

We always seem to have fans of other teams enjoy coming in here and telling us what we can and cannot do... We dont come on to your team forums and make comments like this? Do we??

I gave Utah there props... AK47 late game heroics was commendable. But they are going home and we aint... end of story. The damn Utah fans were throwing cups to the Laker bench. Now call it how you want, but thats downright disrespectful.. Much more so than a few words typed on a LAKER FANBASE FORUM.

14. igotask8board

Props to the Lakers and especially Kobe Bryant for going into Utah determined to get a win. Those Utah fans are the loudest and most obnoxious in the league.

More props to Kobe for stepping it up in the fourth, and Sasha for keeping his foot on their necks in the 1st.

15. o.iatlhawksfan

HAHA, I'm not even gonna make this about me, but I find it funny how you call these fan classless, but think it's okay to call them the worst fans of all time (when there clearly way worst fan), and even worst mock them for their religions.

16. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Way to generalize there man. Not everyone here is calling them the worst fans ever. They're classless, sure, but probably not the worst ever. And how is it bad on our part to say that they're shit fans? Big whoop. It's an opinion, everyone has one. Quite simply, if you don't like ours, you don't have to come in our forums and attempt to rain on our parade. We're fans, we have all the right to be happy. We're going to the Conference Finals for the first time in what, five years? That's damn good reason to be happy if you ask me.

On that note, I'll give the Jazz their due respect. They played a hell of a series and they scared the crap out of me at the end of the game. I'd like to personally thank Okur for rushing that final shot instead of waiting a second to get the ball to Korver, who'd have been wide open since they rotated around towards Okur. I'd also like to thank the Jazz for not calling a TO at the end. They tried to catch the Lakers off guard and it didn't work, thankfully. But again, props to the Jazz. They put up one hell of a fight.

17. Brand New

Brand New so wavy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKIRA @ May 16 2008, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>**** THE JAZZ!!!

HAHAHAHA LAKERS WIN!!!
    oh what a releif, this series shouldnt have gone to 6, stuff those jazz fans, they can suck it, we win, we have the mvp, we are the best, **** the jazz! oh, feels so good to beat them. congrats laker fans!!!</div>
    word, go purple and gold.

18. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.

Please, you're hardly anyone to start giving lectures about conduct.

Grow some skin, we're enjoying our victory and kidding around, what an uptight dude.

19. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (o.iatlhawksfan @ May 17 2008, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>HAHA, I'm not even gonna make this about me, but I find it funny how you call these fan classless, but think it's okay to call them the worst fans of all time (when there clearly way worst fan), and even worst mock them for their religions.</div>

Lol what? There's a difference between acting facetious while relishing in our success, and seriously making fun of someone's family. You're a bitter Jazz fan.

Can't wait to see how Mamba slaughters this.

20. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

I was totally surprized the Jazz got within 3 points. The game seemed so far out of reach with like 2 minutes left, I assumed the game was over and looked away for a while. I came back and and was like wtf.

I was really surprized that AK47 hit two clutch 3s, the guy is a cruddy 3 point shooter, and has been known to go cold for entire playoff series and hit like 17% lol. I was also surprized that the Jazz went to him for the 3. I'm guessing the Lakers were too, as they didn't really defend him.

Kobe hit his FTs well, he got away with 2 charges though. Millsap was a foot outside of the defensive box and wasn't moving, and the Deron one was closer, but Kobe basically just went through Deron.