Rugby Union

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by M Two One, Jan 8, 2008.

1. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

If you do torrents, I can tell you where to get them

2. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    I'm not even sure how to view stuff that way. In any case, I'd be willing to do anything to watch Top 14 more often. In the States with expensive satellite TV I'll still just be lucky to find one or two matches per season.

3. Stockton

Stockton JBB

It really is frustrating at times been a New Zealander by birth and so automatically an All Blacks supporter. Right now some have said the AB's are in 'crisis' with heaps of talented players leaving for the money of Europe and players that weren't even on the selection radar last season in the squad. Then there's the controversial re-appointment of Henry over Deans as coach. Despite all that, the All Blacks just held world champs South Africa scoreless on South Africa's turf. Not full strength but still a very impressive effort. Maybe one day we wont choke in the RWC.

On a side note, Richie McCaw makes the All Blacks so much better it's hard to believe.

4. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    I think that'll be at home in 2011.

5. EPJr

EPJr Producer Staff Member Producer

AVIVA PREMIERSHIP RUGBY UNION
    [​IMG]
    The English Premiership (also known as the Aviva Premiership due to sponsorship reasons is an English professional rugby union competition.
    The Premiership consists of twelve clubs, and is the top division of the English rugby union system.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]