Sam Smith Was Right About The Bucks

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by mike18946, Jan 15, 2004.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Any remember in the off-season,everyone was predicting the Bucks to finish dead last in the eastern conference? Sam Smith was the only guy who basically predicted them to be decent.Anyone got that article from ESPN?

Bucks have shocked everyone by starting the season with a 21-17 record.TJ Ford is top 10 in terms of assists per game,Mike Redd has been putting up all-star numbers,Joe Smith has been close to a double double guy,Desmond Mason has given them 14 and 5 off the bench.They recently had 56 points off their bench in their last game.They play great team basketball

Terry Porter has done a great job as new head coach of the Bucks.(Learnt from Pop?)

People like Chad Ford,Mark Stein,David Aldridge...I'm sure there are more..were all very wrong with their predictions.

Is anyone else going to admit they were wrong about the Bucks?..Ford and Aldridge recently admitted they were very wrong in their recent online chats on ESPN

Give credit when credit's due.

2. starman85

starman85 JBB JustBBall Member

Gotta give props to the Bucks, I do. I predicted them and the Jazz to finish last in their respective conferences, and so far they've made me eat my words. I'm holding off until the season is almost through, but still, it doesn't seem likely at this point that either team will end up at the bottom of the pile.