San Antonio @ Houston (T-Mac 13 points in 35 seconds)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by drm2dnk, Dec 9, 2004.

1. drm2dnk

drm2dnk JBB JustBBall Member

I can't believe you guys took that guy A.I so seriously..he obviously didn't watch the game or was jealous of something or somebody..but let's not give him any more attention..he was probably yearning for it..

2. SupraJames

SupraJames JBB JustBBall Member

Realdealbneal, I understand that TheAnswerIsAI3 is your brother. He apparently doesn't have any clue what a great basketball moment is. You yourself are a moderator of the Justbball forum. Why don't you moderate your brother in real life? That would've saved alot of flaming in this board and less unintelligent post such as your brother's.

3. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

So many posts.Dont feel like going back through all of it but to whoever said something like "kobe isnt that clutch of a player" youre mistaken.Even though i dont particularly like him,especially the intense feelings his big supporters have for him,Kobe owns all last shot situations.Hes the premiere clutch player in the L.To anyone who didnt realize how incredible Mcgrady's performance was,13 points in 35 seconds.You could stay up all night eating cheesy poofs and not be able to do that in a video game stupid. I cant believe we're talking about 1 player doing this and not the whole team.

4. jbbReal Deal

jbbReal Deal Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting SupraJames:</div><div class="quote_post">Realdealbneal, I understand that TheAnswerIsAI3 is your brother. He apparently doesn't have any clue what a great basketball moment is. You yourself are a moderator of the Justbball forum. Why don't you moderate your brother in real life? That would've saved alot of flaming in this board and less unintelligent post such as your brother's.</div>
    I'm the Laker Team Leader...pretty much a mod strictly for the Laker forums only. Plus, it was just an opinion anyways. I think his post was attempting to stress that one spectacular moment doesn't make up for the games that the Rockets have lost (at least that's how I see it).

Like I said, I've got it on tape. It was incredible...but if he could keep those shots falling every game, and get his FG% and scoring back up and work well with Yao...then those game winners (in this case, scoring frenzy) wouldn't have to be making up for anything. They could be just bonuses for this team. It would be like the Sonics, if Ray Allen went off like McGrady did...they would see it as the best part of the night, since the Sonics are on top of the West.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...the win was alot more valuable than McGrady's performance. I think that's what he was trying to say, also...because the Sixers aren't doing great, either...and I think a win would be more valuable than a 50-point performance by Iverson (to him).