Santiago's Olympics Game 2

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by gmanspack, Aug 17, 2004.

1. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

Daniel played in his 2nd Olympic game Tuesday fouling out again in 25 minutes in a 98-90 loss to Lithuania

Daniels line: 25 min, 12 pts, 2 boards, 2-4 FGs, 8-10 FTs

He also lead his team with 4 steals

2. N4S

N4S BBW Member

Is this guy on the Bucks? I really don't think he is impressive what so ever. The US had a very bad game and he has shown any promise in the NBA, so I hope people don't hype him up like he will show something.

3. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

Give the journeyman from Saint Vincent some credit. He is making an impact on Puerto Rico. The only player in the league from the NAIA needs some attention from time to time. Maybe his contributions will not only help another Saint Vincent product, Tony Washam--the leading scorer in the nation, get drafted in the class of '05, but also help a certain coach move up the coaching ladder.

4. Waneko

Waneko JBB JustBBall Member

What frustrates me about Danny is that somebody needs to teach him how to box out and rebound. He has the size and the leaping ability, but he doesn't play physical enough. The effort is there and he has enough body, but it seems he's unaware of where he is and where his oponents are when the ball comes off the rim. If Porter or Toro can just get in his head and help him become a better rebounder, he could become a much more productive player. He has real slow feet, which is different from being slow per say, which is why he needs increased awareness under the rim to make up for them.

5. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Iron Shiek:</div><div class="quote_post">Give the journeyman from Saint Vincent some credit. He is making an impact on Puerto Rico. The only player in the league from the NAIA needs some attention from time to time. Maybe his contributions will not only help another Saint Vincent product, Tony Washam--the leading scorer in the nation, get drafted in the class of '05, but also help a certain coach move up the coaching ladder.</div>

Ok, I will give him credit. I never knew he was in the NAIA, I played in that league at school a few years ago. That's a pretty cool fact.

6. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

He's slow, he's clumsy, but he has talent. His rebounding does need improvment big time.

And he's a Buck in the Olympics since Team USA is too cool for Redd, thats why I'm posting it.