Scottie Pippen..

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

I wont argue with you :bigthumbup:

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">I wont argue with you :bigthumbup:</div>

y truemaster, we have sasser man.

sasser would unleash his secret weapon. sasser would make the pistons bench so warm that they wouldn't be able to play since their butts will be so hot and we would win.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">I wont argue with you :bigthumbup:</div>

I wonder why.........

4. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

detroit doesent need scottie pippen because they need offense. pippen doesent bring that

5. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

with out wallace pistons would have no rebounding but would have still made the play offs. but with out t-mac on the magic they would be in the NBDL hahahahah. so the piston are the stronger team.

6. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">with out wallace pistons would have no rebounding but would have still made the play offs. but with out t-mac on the magic they would be in the NBDL hahahahah. so the piston are the stronger team.</div>

they wouldn't made the playoffs, they woulda had like the 10-12 pick though, while the magic would have had around the 4-6 pick. yes pistons are stronger when u take our best players out, because tmac brings everything to our team, he does everything.