Seattle Seahawks Fan Base

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a 'Hawks Fan:The year you became a 'Hawks Fan:Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]:Favorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]Favorite 'Hawks Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. bravest

bravest BBW Member

Name: StevenAge: 16Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: Hometown team.The year you became a 'Hawks Fan: The year I was born -- 1989.Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: Lofa TatupuFavorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Steve LargentFavorite 'Hawks Moment: Last year's Super Bowl. But there are way to many seconds to list.Players You Have Met: Matt Hasselbeck, Marcus Trufant, Seneca WallaceJerseys That You Own: None, sadly; I don't wear jerseys anyway.

3. Leftwich4MVP

Leftwich4MVP NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Wow. Lack of Seahawk lovers here.Name: AndrewAge: 16Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: Hometown teamThe year you became a 'Hawks Fan: Hmm.. 1996? Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: Ken HamlinFavorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Cortez KennedyFavorite 'Hawks Moment: Hmm... Probably beating Carolina last year in the playoffs to reach the Super Bowl.Players You Have Met: 3Jerseys That You Own: None. Haha, my ass is broke.

4. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Leftwich4MVP @ Aug 18 2006, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow. Lack of Seahawk lovers here.</div>Then invite some. :thumbsup:

5. seahawks12thman

seahawks12thman NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: DanaAge: 34Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: Hometown team The year you became a 'Hawks Fan: 1980 Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: D.J. HackettFavorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Jim ZornFavorite 'Hawks Moment: When Steve Largent laid out LB from the Denver Broncos and they had to carry the LB off the field on the cart.Players You Have Met: Matt Hasselbeck,Jim Zorn,Steve Largent, Cortez Kennedy,Josh Brown, Jacob Green,Mack Strong,Shaun Alexander and many more.Jerseys That You Own: I have now a 12 Man jersey but all my shirts and hoodies are seahawkFavorite collectable item: I have a Seahawk foam hawkhead and my kitchen and dining room and living room is nothing but seahawk items.

6. Blake

Blake NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: BlakeAge: 16Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: I live in SeattleThe year you became a 'Hawks Fan: 2000Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: Nate BurlesonFavorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Darrell JacksonFavorite 'Hawks Moment: When Jordan Babineaux tackled Tony Romo at the goal line in the first round of the '06 playoffsPlayers You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: Matt Hasselbeck / Shaun Alexander / Darrell Jackson

7. Shard

Shard Hi2u

Name: Adam
    Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: Born and raised
    The year you became a 'Hawks Fan: ^
    Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: DJ Hackett
    Favorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Cortez Kennedy
    Favorite 'Hawks Moment: Making it to the Super Bowl, naturally.
    Players You Have Met: Sam Adkins former QB
    Jerseys That You Own: Michael Boulware

8. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

Name: NadeemAge: 24Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: The Seahawks are in my blood.The year you became a 'Hawks Fan: 1983Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]:Lofa TatupuFavorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Gotta be TezFavorite 'Hawks Moment: Superbowl XL (making it there, not the losing part)Players You Have Met: John KasayJerseys That You Own: D-Jack

9. liljuzam

liljuzam nfl-*****s member

<div>
    <div>Name: Bryan Petersen
    Why you became a 'Hawks Fan: Home Team
    The year you became a 'Hawks Fan: 1984
    Favorite 'Hawks Player [Now]: Lofa Tatupu
    Favorite 'Hawks Player [All Time]: Cortez Kennedy
    Favorite 'Hawks Moment: Beating the Panthers in the '05 NFC Championship Game
    Players You Have Met:
    Jerseys That You Own: 2x Chad Brown, Lofa Tatupu</div>
    </div>

10. liljuzam

liljuzam nfl-*****s member

<div>please delete this</div>

11. Shard

Shard Hi2u

Thanks for posting Bryan! We need more Seahawks fans around here.</p>