Senior Bowl Rosters

Discussion in 'College Football' started by panthersare#1, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'>I really did not think Ferguson (OT) was worth of the hype.</div>
    You must not have seen the practice footage....</div>
    I did not see any of the practice. My job is kind funny that I be at work during the day. LOL.

My emphasis was not on Ferguson while watching the game and when they did show him. I just was not impressed. I happen to agree with Jimmy Johnson's philosophy that OL should be acquired later in the draft.

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I think its almost a given that Cutler won't be around at 16.

Appearantly, Mularkey likes a QB w/ some mobility. So, who then? Reggie McNeal could be a solution in the 3rd or 4th. Drew Olson (UCLA) could be a real sleeper.

I can't see Detroit drafting a young QB. they got Orlovsky out of Connecticut last year.

3. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the Texans should trade down to #4 and take Ferguson....they had a good RB and they have a good QB and they have a good #1 WR and they are all young.....put those together and what do you have? TRIPLETS! dynasties are built on triplest, but you need lineman....and that starts at LT....get as much as you can to move down a few, get the brick and give Carr a chance to succeed....</div>
    That is what i really want the texans to do, but they are deadset on drafting Reggie Bush. Reggie Bush ran behind a great line, and the texans are from from that.

4. Cowher&Frown Co.

Cowher&Frown Co. nfl-*****s member

i agree they need Ferguson more then anything else...