Series Thread: #3 Orlando Magic vs. #6 Toronto Raptors

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Chutney, Apr 18, 2008.

1. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

HOW HARD IS IT TO STOP THE DRIVE AND KICK???? Every single time Hedo or Jameer take one or two dribbles towards the paint it automatically opens up a 3 everytime....I dont understand how blind Mitchell is to stopping what has been the bread and butter for Orlando.

2. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nice to hear from you Swish. Glad you enjoyed the game. Have fun losing next round.</div>

I don't know man, Orlando would murder Philly and if Detroit does pull the series out, I think it would be closer than you guys think. The Magic and Pistons split the season series 2-2 in the regular season.

3. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Well, if the refs are good, they'll call Dwight when he pushes off to rebound.

4. bbwSwish

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, if the refs are good, they'll call Dwight when he pushes off to rebound.</div>

Haha, don't even start.

5. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

GL next round Swish.

You guys have something to cheer for.

Im looking forward to the draft now!! WoooHOOO lets go pick 17 (fingers crossed for super-sleeper). Heres to hoping we dont see the same roster next season because I am going to go crazy!

6. bbwSwish

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MosDefinitely @ Apr 28 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>GL next round Swish.

You guys have something to cheer for.

Im looking forward to the draft now!! WoooHOOO lets go pick 17 (fingers crossed for super-sleeper). Heres to hoping we dont see the same roster next season because I am going to go crazy!</div>

Thanks man. You guys put up a good fight (I wasn't expecting Bosh to score at will). Both of these teams have very bright futures and I think we'll be seeing this matchup many times in the playoffs for the next decade.

7. Master Shake

I'm fucking pissed. I hate the "oh well" mentality. Shit man, I don't know what to say.

8. pegs

pegs My future wife.

Congrats, Orlando, Dwight and Swish!

Next round, Detroit/Philly better get swept. I'm expecting ECF, maybe even Dwight's first finals appearance.

9. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pegs @ Apr 28 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats, Orlando, Dwight and Swish!

Next round, Detroit/Philly better get swept. I'm expecting ECF, maybe even Dwight's first finals appearance.</div>
    dear god no
    Boston For East Representatives!
    Atlantic division rep!

10. Master Shake

Good luck, I guess. This is hard to swallow, but I expect a lot of changes this off season. It's time to talk Hawks now.

11. bbwSwish

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pegs @ Apr 28 2008, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats, Orlando, Dwight and Swish!

Next round, Detroit/Philly better get swept. I'm expecting ECF, maybe even Dwight's first finals appearance.</div>

Thanks bro. I hope so!

12. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BasX @ Apr 28 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pegs @ Apr 28 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats, Orlando, Dwight and Swish!

dear god no
    Boston For East Representatives!
    Atlantic division rep!
    </div>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This is hard to swallow</div>

That's what she said!

13. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm ****ing pissed. I hate the "oh well" mentality. Shit man, I don't know what to say.</div>

Yeah I hate that too...I honestly dont know what Bosh was thinking this game, maybe he was beat up or bruised but come on he needed to drive against Orlando all season long instead of taking jumper after jumper.

OT: Just watching Hawks v Celtics highlights on TSN after the Raptors game and I found it comical how Rondo tried dunking it easily with Josh Smith right behind him....and props for Zaza for getting into KGs face, you know KG doesnt want any part of Pachulia!!! Ahh I hate TSN, hockey 24/7!

14. BasX

BasX I Win

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MosDefinitely @ Apr 28 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm ****ing pissed. I hate the "oh well" mentality. Shit man, I don't know what to say.</div>

Yeah I hate that too...I honestly dont know what Bosh was thinking this game, maybe he was beat up or bruised but come on he needed to drive against Orlando all season long instead of taking jumper after jumper.

OT: Just watching Hawks v Celtics highlights on TSN after the Raptors game and I found it comical how Rondo tried dunking it easily with Josh Smith right behind him....and props for Zaza for getting into KGs face, you know KG doesnt want any part of Pachulia!!! Ahh I hate TSN, hockey 24/7!
    </div>
    FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Master Shake

True say Mos. TSN is on the hockey cock!

Gotta love the Hawks game. Zaza getting in KG's face and the on going rivalry between Horford and PP. I wish they showed it on TV, but it's all hockey playoffs.

16. BasX

BasX I Win

damn Kansas would've beat this Raptors team
    damn....

17. Master Shake

Fuck Kansas [​IMG]

The Raptors well, what can I say. I'll wait for Chutney to put this all in to perspective for us.

18. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>True say Mos. TSN is on the hockey cock!

Gotta love the Hawks game. Zaza getting in KG's face and the on going rivalry between Horford and PP. I wish they showed it on TV, but it's all hockey playoffs.</div>

Yeah today was really frustrating waiting for the Raptors game today...usually when the game is on the Score they have a 30 minute pre-game show and what not but on TSN all they did was talk about the NHL and Sidney Crosby, not once did they mention that the Raptors were playing after "Thats Hockey," I dont know maybe im knit-picking but it really angered me how little coverage TSN had for the game...and I am a big hockey but this upset me.

Anyways that was really off-topic but lets get hyped up for the off-season RapsNation!! We have a ton of expiring contracts, a decent draft pick in a deep talent pool, alot of quality available coaches if Mitchell were to get fired and some good assets which we can use for trade (TJ/Jose)....Raptors dynasty begins in 09!!

19. Master Shake

I'll go make an Official Raptors Off season Thread right now!

20. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Master Shake @ Apr 28 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'll go make an Official Raptors Suck Thread right now!</div>

Good. I was waiting for the moment you'd finally admit it.

[​IMG]